Dreadful Appointment

19 minutes ago, ashley8 said:

We will see this weekend. If we win people will say he's the right man if we lose they will say he's not. Typical football.  Either way we will see. Btw draw will be meh

That's why I'm logging off on Saturday and sticking to my beloved City until I might need a play-off ticket as our 2nd spot is challenged towards the of the season.

Not seen this yet:

In Monk we trust!

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria
1 hour ago, S1Owl said:

I always like to look at the players body language in these vids & methods, how players react to new boss on 1st day or so work can make yer decide if yer enjoy going in int morning or not. 

More exciting than our matches so far...

I will be happy if he can just get us to try and score a goal without lumpin it to Fletcher.

On 08/09/2019 at 19:13, bob C said:

Hi Nev , c stands for Carlyle my second name why ? 

And while we are being serious, the general opinion on this forum is that Gary Monk is a very good appointment , but a few of us don’t, and are entitled to our opinion, it’s time the people running this forum did something about the abuse dished out to people who dare to criticise anything the club do , it’s a forum ffs , it’s not life or death !! 

Has anyone ever wondered why we only have about 20 regular posters ? I think we all know why

so to all key board warriors you now know my name , and many on here will also now know I am not a blunt 

Bob C 

Go on Bob! Give em The Full Monty!

full-monty-the-1997-002-robert-carlyle-portrait-SPD-270189.jpg

On 06/09/2019 at 22:37, bob C said:

I’ll be surprised if he isn’t being hounded by the fans by Christmas and sacked (again) by the end of the season

Well everyone is entitled to an opinion. I think i would have reacted just as strongly if we'd have gone with Moyes, Mclaren and some of the others. I am happy with Monk as he is young and will be keen to make a mark. But that isn't to say you might be right. i think he'll make it to 18 months and then end of 2021 season might be where he comes unstuck if we have not improved or had a run at promotion. I think lots of managers get new jobs after being sacked and slagging off just wednesday for doing this is where all the negs might have come from. Cowleys might have been better, they might be the next Nathan Jones. Lets review at Xmas.