Dreadful Appointment

The pissssssssss annoying thing about this post to is this knob is gunna end up getting a ticket if we get to play off final for example over a fan that desperately wants to be there. He’ll then turn up just to peee and moan about us if we lose this guy can balll arks 

Edited by Lomas613

20 minutes ago, bob C said:

Tell me another profession where you would get a job and be paid 20k a week , after being sacked by four of  it’s competitors in the last 5 years for incompetence,  or to put another spin on it show me another company apart from SWFC who would employ someone who has been sacked four times in five years by its competitors , I’ll be surprised if he isn’t being hounded by the fans by Christmas and sacked (again) by the end of the season , UNBELIEVABLE!!! 

Get Back ta Lane ! 

6 minutes ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

I wondered how long before some pig c.nt would turn up. 

Are you kidding ? The piggies won’t be posting about this , they’ll be out getting pissed having a right f00king laugh 

23 minutes ago, bob C said:

Tell me another profession where you would get a job and be paid 20k a week , after being sacked by four of  it’s competitors in the last 5 years for incompetence,  or to put another spin on it show me another company apart from SWFC who would employ someone who has been sacked four times in five years by its competitors , I’ll be surprised if he isn’t being hounded by the fans by Christmas and sacked (again) by the end of the season , UNBELIEVABLE!!! 

2.5/10

It seems odd DC has taken this long to appoint an out of work manager when he could have started him weeks ago. He seems to have only gone for him in the last 48 hours.

Seems that had we beat QPR (which we should have done) Monk wouldn’t have been appointed...hardly seems a planned, strategic appointment.