How longs the contract

Was just coming on to ask this. BBC say not been disclosed. 

I'm wondering if monk might be a stop gap. He said himself it happened fast in last 48 hours. 

Add to that he's not been allowed to bring his own staff and it look like he could be cover until DC gets who he really wants. Cowley?

Edited by owls101

34 minutes ago, owls101 said:

I'm wondering if monk might be a stop gap. He said himself it happened fast in last 48 hours. 

Add to that he's not been allowed to bring his own staff and it look like he could be cover until DC gets who he really wants. Cowley?

This!

51 minutes ago, owls101 said:

It’s the hope that kills you.

3 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

Not one manager that Chansiri has appointed has been given a certain length contract.

My guess is that he likes to keep the manager on a rolling contract with a set release fee either way. 

Possibly, even if makes sense it's very unsusual. I'd imagine it would put off managers but doesn't seem to having got Bruce and now Monk.

Maybe he just doesn't feel that sort of info should be disclosed.

3 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

He didn't...he also didn't answer if he'd had any contact with DC prevoous to the last 48 hours.  All very secretive.  

Guessing a contract until the end of the season perhaps? Don’t reckon he heard from DC until Cowley rejected the job earlier this week. Just my opinion. 

3 hours ago, owls101 said:

Did he really say that?

Transcript linky?

2 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

Where is the information/ media link that shows this to be correct? 

I said it was my opinion. Going on Tuesday/Wednesday sky reported we where in advanced talks with Cowley and Monk said it all happened very quickly in the past 48 hours. 

Edited by WalthamOwl