I’m glad we’ve hired Monk instead of the Cowleys...

Seems given a choice of us or Huddersfield, wanted to come to us. When we didn't follow up our interest and appointed Monk  Huddersfield back in the frame. 

Seems strange huddersfield have now become the perfect opportunity, but money talks after all and don't begrudge them a move up the leagues. Their stock isn't going to get any higher, particularly with the limited resources at lincoln and now starting to lose games. 

On reflection, think Monk is the better choice, not won anything, but neither have the Cowleys managed above league 1  never mind the premier league. We've also saved a good few quid on compensation. 

Very happy with what we have  in Monk, will be interesting to see if the Cowleys live up to the hype (after Sunday of course)

Has he gone yet..betting suspended.

Strange choice imo..though there is plenty of time to change things around...

If he/ they get hudds firing. And we,..err don't..

DC will get some reyt shyte.

From cowley's owlstalk fanclub..lol

Fooook being a chairman, rather clean shyte out of cuckoo clocks

2 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

I picked Rowett initially mainly because I thought the investigation thing was keeping Monk out of the running for any job for the time being.

He (Rowett) has been doing my head in on Sky and with research and reflection Monk is the better choice of the two I think.

I find if you mute the sound while Rowett is speaking, it makes more sense

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

My concern is that i don't see Monk being here in the next 18-24 months. We're in one of the most important stages of our club (especially in recent times) as we need a complete overhaul from top to bottom, otherwise i could see us in real trouble. I think the Cowleys would've been allowed more time than Monk to really turn things around (from a fans point of view) and if it starts going south for us in the next few months, i can see it going south pretty fast. 

Guest Ferkorf

Going to be a very interesting season now starting sunday.

I hope now the cowleys end up relegated with huddersfield and all the commotion was about nothing.

Whilst we finished first and build a statue of Monk on the bridge at the stocksbridge bypass