Positive spin on Monk

3 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Think we have been waiting and hoping to persuade Houghton to take over but get fed up waiting and had to make a decision after a couple of bad performances.

I don’t think we ever wanted Houghton. Hughton perhaps.

9 minutes ago, oldowl67 said:

I know a Birmingham season ticket holder who was very disappointed when Monk left. He said he’d got a bang average squad playing attractive attacking football that was delivering results.

Delivering results?

Pl. 59 W.19 L.20

Thanks for putting our minds at rest. Prem here we come

FFS

Well he is undefeated that's the only positive. If he was the one DC wanted he would have been appointed when Bruce left. Desperate appointment if you ask me. Of course I will back him but can't see him being successful. Totally underwhelmed.

Edited by Big Jack

3 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

Well he is undefeated that's the only positive. If he was the one DC wanted he would have been appointed when Bruce left. Desperate appointment if you ask me. Of course I will back him but can't see him being successful. Totally underwhelmed.

No one better would come here at present mate.

Bad when you get turned down to stay at Lincoln.

Not really a fan, but I'll give the lad a chance. 

Though since this is a positive thread the best thing I can come up with is. 

The last time leeds had a former Wednesday manager and former players  they charged into the Premier league under wilko with sterland and co'

Let's hope we can have a reverse fortunes with monk and Lees and we do the same. 

20 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

“give the man a chance , shouldn’t judge him yet” sounds just like when Jos arrived. Some appointments just smell wrong from day one. And this is one of ‘em. I wish him the best but fear the worse

You good with smells then ? , words of Doom just don’t get it me !! 

6 minutes ago, Derbyshirelad said:

What car would you say the team was ?

1961 E type Jag. 2 careless owners (Richards & Allen) Kept in a barn and covered in poo since 2000. Needs lots spending on it and loads of TLC. But in the right hands (not Monk) a classic. One of the best. Bruce took it out for a brief spin and showed what it was capable of 

3104D388-B942-482C-83D5-B6B4B9289EAD.jpeg

1 minute ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

So you’re excited by this appointment then? Buzzing and can’t wait to get down to Hillsboro to watch the Monk revolution?

Did you watch Swansea when he led them to their highest Prem finish?

• Like 2