Garry Monk new odds on favourite!

4 minutes ago, Spookone said:

Monk could be a decent appointment, still young, has good experience of this league and has had some success, not who I would have chosen but we could do worse (or could still have Mr B in charge).

Maybe I have missed this, but what success has he had!!

Edited by Big Jack

5 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

Maybe I have missed this, but what success has he had!!

Now now. You don't get anywhere on here by asking sensible questions like that! 

Successfully made himself some money out of allegedly screwing previous clubs. Alledgedly. 

Edited by Anthndav
Two onion bahjis and a madras please.

1 hour ago, bigdan2003 said:

Why do folk keep making this mistake? Assuming that nothing is happening just because the club aren’t singing it from the hills. Everyone thought DC was sat back watching Jos take us down....when in reality he’d been talking to Bruce for a while before the media got hold of the story. 

Folk aren't assuming DC is doing nothing they are saying he's taking too long about it just as he did with CC, Jos and Bruce.

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

I like him as a manager. But the allegations in the press about him and his agent would concern me.

When Bruce left he was my first choice thought he would suit our squad and do well. I did not know about allegations against him until someone pointed them out when I mentioned his name. In his defence they do come from Gibson who likes to blame everyone as we know.

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

That’s me done then

Pretty sure you post that exact same response in every single thread, but yet here you still are?

3 hours ago, deano said:

In the same bracket as Rowett for me, good manager at this level who has just fallen short, probably with weaker squads than ours imo. 

Yep, I'd be very happy with him at the helm - managed a big club before, experienced at this level, gets the best out of players. plus hes also FREE.