Forestieri

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

Be amazed if there wasn't evidence.

what evidence could the football league have that wasn't available to a court?

Baffles me...

if found not proven by the law of the land, how can an organisation that must abide by "The law of the land" be allowed a different judgement?

Is this even the end of it ??    Will the EFL come back and try to put charges/fines against the club again ?    I wouldn’t honestly put a thing past them 

imagine been in a room with SYPD , SCC , SAG and the EFL ??!    Wouldn’t find a decent honest man/woman amongst lot of em 

19 minutes ago, room0035 said:

But we all know the EFL and the FA are a complete joke how many times in the last 10 years have we won an appeal for anything.

I understand him standing up for his name but he was always going to lose the appeal. Lets hope we don't miss him or lose other key players he would have played instead of.

The fact they are a joke is more reason to stand up to them

Hope he puts in a defamation case against them 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Is this even the end of it ??    Will the EFL come back and try to put charges/fines against the club again ?    I wouldn’t honestly put a thing past them 

imagine been in a room with SYPD , SCC , SAG and the EFL ??!    Wouldn’t find a decent honest man/woman amongst lot of em 

With Warnock, Wilder and Sean effin Bean as the trial judges 

4 minutes ago, mkowl said:

The fact they are a joke is more reason to stand up to them

Hope he puts in a defamation case against them 

Absolutely this,  I genuinely hope the club help FF to do this 

It really is starting to smell like a bloody witchhunt.

Racism is alwaysbig news, but when its one mans word against another?..How do you sort it?

seems the leagues option is to pick on the player that makes it the "Biggest" news about how they are tackling racism..Thats not justice,,,,Its self promotion

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

Much higher standard of proof in criminal proceedings.

Nothing new, and always been the case. Many many precedents. 

Aware of this yeh ,  but I’m still not having it sorry , my own personal views but it’s an absolute disgrace you can be found innocent by a court of law but not the poxy EFL and I ain’t really bothered about how they interpret there pathetic rules 

What's also really annoying about this case is that the "usual suspects" when it comes to outright racism (in both the UK and Europe), get away with it practically every week and the mealy-mouthed authorities either do nothing or sentence a slap on the wrist.

We see this sort of thing time and time again, even in the Championship and Premier League. You can just about set your watch to it because we all know the clubs and countries that are involved. And nothing is ever done to make a serious attempt at stopping this kind of behaviour.

For their part, I really hope that this case isn't trotted out by the media every week as a "fair / typical example" of how the FA is doing its bit to combat racism.