Forestieri

14 minutes ago, waddleisgod said:

Can some explain to me (and I’m been deadly serious here)

How a court of law can find FF NOT GUILTY and yet the FA can go against the same charge and find him guilty

?!???!?!!!!

Apparently they (the FA) don’t require the burden of proof as required in a court of law. 

30 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

Was always going to happen. Now will not be back until 18th October at Cardiff if Everton counts, if not then Stoke on 22nd October. Because of international break means he will not play a game for 7 weeks. He needs to use it to comeback fresh and be ready to play and help us from there.

Being cynical, I'm expecting at some point soon, FF will realise that he's out of contract with us in summer and therefore needs to start playing with 100% effort, consistently, in order to win a new contract (probably not with us). I think 22nd October is too early and wouldn't expect a real show from him till late Feb/early March. Its gonna be an exciting end of season!!!!

Edited by briggowl

14 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I'm pretty philosophical about life in the main.. but I would spend my last penny and all of my energy persuing this matter if it were me..

No way would I let a private business appear to supercede the law of the land and pass a public judgment on me..

Then you would probably end up broke; both financially and mentally, and everyone would still assume you did the crime anyway.

Poor man management this has been. Should have simply accepted the ban and he'd now be available. Could have been accepted in such a way that we publicly and privately support FF.

1 minute ago, Forza SPAL said:

Then you would probably end up broke; both financially and mentally, and everyone would still assume you did the crime anyway.

Poor man management this has been. Should have simply accepted the ban and he'd now be available. Could have been accepted in such a way that we publicly and privately support FF.

I wouldn't leave the world to assume anything after being cleared in the law courts...it goes deeper than football..

6 minutes ago, briggowl said:

Being cynical, I'm expecting at some point soon, FF will realise that he's out of contract with us in summer and therefore needs to start playing with 100% effort, consistently, in order to win a new contract (probably not with us). I think 22nd October is too early and wouldn't expect a real show from him till late Feb/early March. Its gonna be an exciting end of season!!!!

He has to time it just right like Nuhiu and Pudil did a couple of years ago. Expect articles linking him to all the clubs in the world because of his glittering performances in March. If it just so happens to get us in the playoffs again then he would leave with my blessing.

If we keep accusing our upcoming opponents players of racism, with the only evidence being the accusers recalling of the event, we might be able to get promoted this year, don't even need a new manager

34 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Thats what I think but if you are innocent and you have been charged for something like this, that will live with him for the rest of his career. 

Dont see how he can come back from this at Wednesday! 

Lets hope as a club (albeit we are a far different one now) that we have learned from the Di Canio affair.

This may well effect him badly and be a curse on his career..........................it may also leave him with a burning desire to come back and do something special.

Doubt we will see him in a Wednesday shirt again

removal vans will be in chap this week end and he will be back in Argentina next week

dont blame him now he as the finger being pointed he’s a racist not nice especially when there appears to be no evidence to uphold these allegations 

not always been a big fan of his but feel sorry for the guy on this occasion and feel he has been hung out to dry to appease the liberals of this country

4 minutes ago, WadsleyOwl said:

For me It's got to the stage with FF that i really don't care anymore and can't wait for his time with us to come to an end.

He's accident prone. Some of our players needed a firmer manager two or three years ago. Dubious behaviour on the pitch means you miss matces and your adoring fans and your club get hurt. 

If I was Fessi,I would consider leaving club and country asap.

I like the lad and feel he is the only player over past 4 years that could put you on edge of seat,unpredictable but that moment was allways in there,somewhere.

This episode is a joke and think he may well think fluff this I'm off.

All the best Nando