Big Atdhe ahead of England

surreal moment last night  didn't know the score  and tbh only really bothered how nuhiu was playing 

flicked over to see a big dave figure placing the ball on the pen and halfway through a commentator's sentence he's obviously wanting his hat trick    say WHAT!?   for .5 sec I thought he was on a hatrick 

all dispelled of course a second later when i find out they have another big dave and he'd grabbed the ball of someone else who wanted a hattrick 

but for that different dimension of .5 second i 'd already considered smashing you anti dave types with a tirade of how i knew he was good after all 

feck it 

Edited by steelowl
  • Haha 4

Thought the same, while watching it .

I think that

a England seriously underestimated Kosovo throughout the match, particularly in second half

b The scoreline flattered England, who missed a penalty, and of those scored one was a rather simple own goal

c The England defence is CRAP. 

d. Some clubs, not least our own, may start sniffing in Kosovo.

One thing that really took my ear, was when the commentator was talking about the LEFT BACK, and he said something on the lines of 'There is a grave shortage of English Left Backs in the entire game itself. Maybe , with a little perseverance, a certain FOX might be considered a reasonable Championship LB.