Jump to content

Cowleys . You decide!  

925 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Not had a poll for a week or so! :laugh::ph34r:

 

2_The-EFL-Sky-Bet-League-Two-Milton-Keyn

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was a PE teacher at a school just down the road from me. For that reason, I'd find it bizarre. 

  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes and give them time to sort this nightmare club out. 

  • Agree 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A definite yes from me, as I reckon, more than anything this is the exact type of appointment we need. I firmly believe that this is a long term job and bringing in someone on the rise, is the right way to go about it. Get them in DC.

Edited by The Night-Owl
  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes and give full backing.

Any to$$er in that dressing room thats takes the pi$$ gets sold to the next league one club that will have them.

Let them build for the future

  • Like 1
  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of who we've been linked with and their potential, 100% yes from me. 

 

 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

He was a PE teacher at a school just down the road from me. For that reason, I'd find it bizarre. 

Howard Wilkinson was a PE teacher, just saying

  • Like 2
  • Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Breaking-news-alert-620x264.jpg

 

COWLEY SAYS:

 

  • Huddersfield - We spoke yesterday there was  contact from the clubs. But  for the millionth time were focused on this. I can't control the media that's their job. We're focused on this job. The clubs spoke. They gave us permission, they gave us, the opportunity but we decided it's not right for us.

 

  • Sheffield Wednesday - No idea. That's news to me. Are you going to keep asking me the same questions? You can do better than that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Breaking-news-alert-620x264.jpg

 

COWLEY SAYS:

 

  • Huddersfield - We spoke yesterday there was  contact from the clubs. But  for the millionth time were focused on this. I can't control the media that's their job. We're focused on this job. The clubs spoke. They gave us permission, they gave us, the opportunity but we decided it's not right for us.

 

  • Sheffield Wednesday - No idea. That's news to me. Are you going to keep asking me the same questions? You can do better than that

Ah so, end of thread Shame

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Ah so, end of thread Shame

 

sounds like what Bruce said about the Newcastle job, seems like it's on :ph34r:

  • Agree 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Ah so, end of thread Shame

 

Far from it.

I think it might be on.

He was quite calm when talking about Huddersfield approach. Matter of fact.  Wednesday chat and he clamped a bit and turned it in the interviewer. 

 

I think there's kindling.

 

 

  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Night-Owl said:

 

sounds like what Bruce said about the Newcastle job, seems like it's on :ph34r:

These seem like honest fellas though

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Lord Snooty said:

 

Far from it.

I think it might be on.

He was quite calm when talking about Huddersfield approach. Matter of fact.  Wednesday chat and he clamped a bit and turned it in the interviewer. 

 

I think there's kindling.

 

 

 

 

I just bought new flints and fuel for my Zippo, Snoots. Can we spark this rumour into life ?  FFS

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give em a chance, they deserve it. Much rather take a gamble on someone like me those two than one of the older guys with a mixed record. 

  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, gurujuan said:

These seem like honest fellas though

 

yep more respectful and loyal, like DC rather than Bruce but they wouldn't come right out and say they want the job and are leaving in a post match interview.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

 

Far from it.

I think it might be on.

He was quite calm when talking about Huddersfield approach. Matter of fact.  Wednesday chat and he clamped a bit and turned it in the interviewer. 

 

I think there's kindling.

 

 

 

200.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

 

 

I just bought new flints and fuel for my Zippo, Snoots. Can we spark this rumour into life ?  FFS

Let's run with it, Skysports are milking it for all it's worth. People must have been lumping on. 

 

Mr C has met Lincoln's £1 million release clause I've heard. Maybe Lincoln haven't told them they're in a D Taxi to Hillsborough tomorrow. 

 

:Chansiri:

 

I hope the keep Bullen on to get revenge on the players who shafted him on Saturday. 

Edited by Ozymandias Owl
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bobness said:

 

200.gif

 

We are committed to Lincoln City. We have been here for three years. We’ve worked very hard to build the infrastructure....

 

...It would have to be the perfect opportunity for us to even consider leaving...

Danny Cowley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...