TINKERBELL

Sir Alex Ferguson

Just a fun post nothing serious. If he came in and said right I'm here for next 40 league games how do you think the team would perform. 

Like I said just a fun post and who would get the hairdryer treatment 

Probably the toughest test in football, i’m Not sure he could do it in his prime under the current ownership and financial constraints.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

He's not well as it is. Are you trying to kill him?!

Edited by djstatic
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, TrueOwl said:

Probably the toughest test in football, i’m Not sure he could do it in his prime under the current ownership and financial constraints.

Toughest test in football?!

WOW! Unless you’re joking no wonder other fans think we are deluded 

• Agree 4

One good thing we would get value for money with all that fergie time added on at the end.

• Haha 1

By the end of his stopover Fox would be the new Irwin, Bannan the new Scholes, and Rhodes the new Cantona. Not sure about that last one but this is Sir Alex here. 

1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Took 4 years to win anything at Man U and nearly took them down at one point. No thanks from me.

That's why its just a bit of fun post. But Last manager to win anything major is a lot longer than 4 years ago for us x

Think about it seriously, given that we have basically no budget without risking being in embargo and risking points deduction, half the league have obscene amounts of parachute money coming in and squads and wages structure so far beyond our own it's scary. We have a squad so unbalance and thrown together without any plan or thought. Basically no value in the squad, no prospects coming through, Ageing, injury prone Can you imagine the a manager in world football who could get a tune out of our squad? We have a board and infrastructure so backwards and unprepared we are going nowhere fast and no bugger with the credentials required to do the job will touch us with an eight foot pole unless they are in a bind and their currency has run dry. Bruce was 8th on the list for Newcastle and they only picked him because he was destitute and looking for a way out.

The championship is the hardest second division in Europe and this is the hardest job in the football league I am absolutely convinced of that. A premier league survival challenge is clearly preferable to the Wednesday job. 

Eric Cantona as his assistant. Threaten the lads with poetry readings if we lose. That should motivate them. I love football.

Edited by bobness
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, bobness said:

Eric Cantona as his assistant. Threaten the lads with poetry readings if we lose. That should motivate them. I love football.

Probably give them kronenbourg 1664 

Just lumped on!!

Thanks Tinks

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Well there’s always Darren .... could he do a job for us?

Sheila..

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1