Regrets?

Is CC better than Bully and Jos? 

Jos was loved as he trained them reight hard and didn't have favourites and gave the young uns a chance, and he was manager when we beat Norwich by a load and Nuhiu scored a hatrick in a season finale that meant nothing. Drew twice 0-0 with United by parking the bus, some were impressed. 

Bully is loved cos he loves the club and been here for years and was in the team that won at Cardiff. He's won a couple of games.  He's British as well, which counts for a lot. 

CC was initial loved cos he united the club and fans, implemented a youth system and recommended that the club played the same style of football throughout the club, started putting some strategies in place, got the club for 2 play offs, generally consistent in results apart from a 10 games spell at the end, broke the club record for clean sheets 2 seasons running.   People didn't like his foreign ways and his press conferences, he lost to United at Hillsborough.

3 hours ago, RevOwl said:

If only we had stuck with Carlos. We'd have been up now or certainly would be by the end of this season. A 42.75% win rate and a few bad results and he's gone. He loved the club and still does and gave us the biggest success we've had for years. Now we're a very average side without a permanent manager with falling gate numbers and fans that have lost heart. Thanks for your time Carlos and sorry from all of us that wanted success in the same way as you did. 

lol

Didn't realise I could laugh my coffee through my nose so easily !!!!

• Haha 1

I don't necessarily want him back but if his record at Hillsborough had been achieved at some foreign second division club in an equally respectable country, then he'd gone on to manage in that countries top division he'd be pretty high up the betting odds through Owls lumping on in the hope he came here. His CV, even at this stage, is far better than many of the fancies to take on the job here which just goes to show you need an element of fortune when appointing anyone.

His management was a success for two season, then it wasn't. We should be neither championing nor vilifying him. He's now just a line in the history books.

46 minutes ago, Binky Griptite said:

I don't necessarily want him back but if his record at Hillsborough had been achieved at some foreign second division club in an equally respectable country, then he'd gone on to manage in that countries top division he'd be pretty high up the betting odds through Owls lumping on in the hope he came here. His CV, even at this stage, is far better than many of the fancies to take on the job here which just goes to show you need an element of fortune when appointing anyone.

His management was a success for two season, then it wasn't. We should be neither championing nor vilifying him. He's now just a line in the history books.

He did he came to Swansea ,started well then did his usual trick and bottled it at the final leg