Deadline day 2

3 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

Wallace was a great asset. Whilst he wasn’t the complete player not sure why you think we shouldn’t have someone like him in the squad.

Only player we’ve had in recent seasons that was a guaranteed 10+ goals from goals and assists. 

12 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Shinji Okazaki signing for us :ph34r:

He’s just signed for Malaga hasn’t he

edit. Although as things stand, they aren’t allowed to play him as they’ve exceeded their wages budget

Edited by gurujuan

28 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

Wallace was a great asset. Whilst he wasn’t the complete player not sure why you think we shouldn’t have someone like him in the squad.

A winger that couldn't wing! Great asset! Still to this day not sure what he offered, other than a few long range goals and a bit of on field comedy. Not for me, sorry!

16 minutes ago, Jaydubz said:

A winger that couldn't wing! Great asset! Still to this day not sure what he offered, other than a few long range goals and a bit of on field comedy. Not for me, sorry!

I liked him. Might not have been the best on the ball and a bit slow. But he tormented the other team to distraction and pushed them out of position. Fair enough it was like playing with ten and a half men on the field, but he made other teams play with ten. 

10 minutes ago, Retired Owls Fan said:

I liked him. Might not have been the best on the ball and a bit slow. But he tormented the other team to distraction and pushed them out of position. Fair enough it was like playing with ten and a half men on the field, but he made other teams play with ten. 

Surprised your so positive about him, given you said he was like playing with half a man less?!