U23s v Colchester (h)

1 minute ago, John O'Brien said:

Just glad to see him back mate.

After a period out will take a while to get back to his best, but sounds as though he is getting their. Pleased young lad is making progress and delighted team are winning.

Who has been coaching u/23s last few wees?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, offalyowl said:

Hi Jon love all the updates you do but honest question, is your son irish because by the way things are going we could do with him 

English born in Barnet unfortunately. I’m Scottish, mum and dad from Cork, wife Portuguese from Madeira. Ireland, Scotland, Portugal or England he qualifies for.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, John O'Brien said:

Scottish FA were watching him today.

By the sounds of it he be a good player and let's hope he doing well for us but if he ever decides to play for Ireland we need a good striker or 2, anyway let's hope he gets that far and thanks for updates because I like to hear how brennan and grant are doing 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Adem Poric said:

@John O'Brien

Good to see your lad is back fit and firing, John. Other than Jordan who looked the standouts today? I saw that Rice was on the bench but he's the one being tipped for the top now isn't he? Although Hunt has always looked like a proper player to me.

I think the young guns from last seasons 18s are starting to shine through Adem. Wednesday are blessed with decent talent, but they need to be nurtured carefully.