Jump to content
Ethel The Tree

U23s v Colchester (h)

Recommended Posts

Just now, S36 OWL said:

 

Lovely pint in the clubhouse too.

 

Think that's where Howson has drifted off to

Hasn't mentioned our goal yet

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

 

Think that's where Howson has drifted off to

Hasn't mentioned our goal yet

He went for a dump.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John O'Brien said:

He went for a dump.

 

Quick! Barricade the door  :rolleyes:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think we should send a search party down to the local sewage plant?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... Nah! What am I saying  :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2-1

 

... come on John  :rolleyes:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Think we should send a search party down to the local sewage plant?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... Nah! What am I saying  :laugh:

Never been to this ground, do they give you a spade and point to a local field. 

 

If not this you may need to ring fire brigade and explain local reporter gone missing in action.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Quist said:

Never been to this ground, do they give you a spade and point to a local field. 

 

If not this you may need to ring fire brigade and explain local reporter gone missing in action.

 

We've lost John now an' all

Maybe they're fighting over the last piece of bog roll

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Which confirms what we've thought all along

 

He doesn't have a clue  :laugh:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

 

Which confirms what we've thought all along

 

He doesn't have a clue  :laugh:

Well we now know where he has his aerial.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...