Biggsy

Guest Bulgaria
6 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

Wilder took a club on its uppers and built a team and got them promoted. If he left the pigs and say went to Chelsea their players wouldn't accept him.

On its uppers?

They were doing shiite when he joined them.

And as for Chelsea players not accepting him.... Not understanding him maybe.

Edited by Bulgaria

4 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

On its uppers?

They were doing shiite when he joined them.

And as for Chelsea players not accepting him.... Not understanding him maybe.

Yeah mate, on its uppers

Screenshot_20190902-195925_Google.thumb.jpg.dc6e54b7f5a372e676f0ade04016c80d.jpg

lol

Understanding Sheffielders eh.

Edited by Peacenocchio
  • Haha 2

has anyone spoke to chansiri since the reading game? I did my best to put him off pullis but he defo has spoken to him over a month ago ,his facial reactions defo gave it away when I joked with him that you have spoken to pullis when he tried to defend him after I tried to put him off such a negative manager . all I know is he defo aint or ever will have rowett not sure why that is. 

11 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

I'd love for us to consider and target the likes of the Cowley's and Alex Neil. My fear is we'll more than likely go for another obscure Carlos or Jos type or we'll settle for one of the out of work has beens or failures. But if we really do the smart forward thinking thing by going for a manager on the rise, then hats off to DC and I apologise for doubting him. After losing Bruce, it would be easy to make a mistake by sticking with Bully or by going for another obscure type or an out of work merry go round has been or failure. I would even understand taking our time, if we're ambitious and forward thinking like the likes of Villa, when they replaced Bruce with Dean Smith for example. As I believe we need to start thinking long term and doing things smarter.

I'd be happy with a foreign manager if we could find the next Bielsa.

21 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

has anyone spoke to chansiri since the reading game? I did my best to put him off pullis but he defo has spoken to him over a month ago ,his facial reactions defo gave it away when I joked with him that you have spoken to pullis when he tried to defend him after I tried to put him off such a negative manager . all I know is he defo aint or ever will have rowett not sure why that is. 

Pretty sure Bullen mentioned he'd nipped back to Thailand the other week. 

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

2 hours ago, LSOwls said:

Who says he's not a big personality?

ok maybe that was the wrong word.

Our successful times have come when we have had a respected man in charge, Wilkinson, Atkinson, Bruce etc. Outside of these eras its been pretty terrible (though Carlos had that x-factor in year 1).

After seeing Leeds appointing Bielsa why cant we have such ambitions?

1 hour ago, handworth52 said:

not sure ,he was away in America 2nd half july , was at reading game , and has been spotted sat in usual seat in south stand. 

Dunno mate.  Was just sumat he said in one of them press things before game the other day. 

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

19 hours ago, Morepork said:

Just read the thread on Twitter. One chap under the impression that DC has stated he won’t approach anyone currently employed....please, for the love of god tell me that is a total fabrication. 

Thank God Carlos is in work.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 3

Alan Piggs.

Complete cvunt of a journalist who's tongue is so far up the pigs backsides only his jug ears are stopping his head disappearing up there. Saw him lurking at the back of the South Stand after the QPR game and it was all I could do not to bang the cvunt out. Blocked him and Doom on twatter because they both talk shybo.

Whatever he says, ignore.

4 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Or GVB

Would love us to make an ambitious massive statement by bringing in someone high profile like Gio. The smart forward thinking choice would be someone on the rise or high profile to lift us and to get us believing in something exciting again. Sadly, it seems unlikely we'll go the forward thinking long term ambitious route. It's far more likely we'll end up with another obscure Carlos or Jos type or merely settle for an out of work has been or a serial failure, whenever DC finally comes to his senses and eventually acts pro-active the season will be wasted like the last couple.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Would love us to make an ambitious massive statement by bringing in someone high profile like Gio. The smart forward thinking choice would be someone on the rise or high profile to lift us and to get us believing in something exciting again. Sadly, it seems unlikely we'll go the forward thinking long term ambitious route. It's far more likely we'll end up with another obscure Carlos or Jos type or merely settle for an out of work has been or a serial failure, whenever DC finally comes to his senses and eventually acts pro-active the season will be wasted like the last couple.

DC and forward thinking don't belong in the same sentence. 

To be forward thinking you have to know what your doing and not taking advice from parasites that are having your pants down.