No hot food on the Kop at half time yesterday

The need to appoint a new Manager from outside the Club is the overwhelming focus at the momenta and rightly so of course.

But the maliase in the way in which the club is run was symbolised by there being no hot food available on the Kop at half time yesterday.

We only went to see if the sawdust pies being sold on the Kop last season had hopefully been replaced. (Bring back Pukka Pies all is forgiven).

A lot of money for the Club was lost once again.

I really do think the Club needs to appoint a CEO to have the Head of Catering in the office tomorrow morning to find out exactly what was the cause of the latest problem.

THe CEO could also organise candidates for the SWFC Manager's position.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

The need to appoint a new Manager from outside the Club is the overwhelming focus at the momenta and rightly so of course.

But the maliase in the way in which the club is run was symbolised by there being no hot food available on the Kop at half time yesterday.

We only went to see if the sawdust pies being sold on the Kop last season had hopefully been replaced. (Bring back Pukka Pies all is forgiven).

A lot of money for the Club was lost once again.

I really do think the Club needs to appoint a CEO to have the Head of Catering in the office tomorrow morning to find out exactly what was the cause of the latest problem.

THe CEO could also organise candidates for the SWFC Manager's position.

I heard the SAG advised SYP to ask us to turn the ovens off due to fire risk.

• Haha 1

Everytime one of these posts comes up, You get the same people taking the wee wee with their attempts at humour. But it just shows how badly the club is run when something quite simple can be done so badly. Its like we cant be arsed to increase revenue, Same with the shop. Employ people who know what they are doing and sort it out

35 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

South Stand 3.15. One lonely sausage roll and no pasties.

19 minutes ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

Is that taken from the Bible..

lol

12 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

Heads must roll for this :duntmatter:

Funny you lads mention this 

Ecclesiastes (that's a Roll from the old Testament-- @Rev Owl required for citation)

Eccles cakes ?

Rolls ?:ph34r:

"Of all I have ever seen or learned, that book seems to me the noblest, the wisest, and the most powerful expression of man's life upon this earth—and also the highest flower of poetry, eloquence, and truth. I am not given to dogmatic judgments in the matter of literary creation, but if I had to make one I could say that Ecclesiastes is the greatest single piece of writing I have ever known, and the wisdom expressed in it the most lasting and profound."[1]

Eric_Cantona_2013__48953.1363218249.jpg.13bfc312e86cb5086bbec9bc812210b4.jpg

I love Football

E Cantona 

Aug 2019 ...

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Like 1