Communication Needed

1 hour ago, sheriwozgod said:

Don`t care if I get accused of being "needy" , "hysterical" etc bit it really is time that DC gave us all some clarification.

First up , Manager...……………..We have to take into account that Hodor dropped him right in it, but that was quite a while ago now and none of us are any wiser on what the position is...……..including, very tellingly ,  the guy currently in the managers chair it would seem.

My guess is he was hoping LB got off to a real flyer and save him some money, but that's all it is....a guess.

Is LB a just keeping the seat warm ? , are we still actively looking for a new manager ? surely the criteria of an experienced championship manager that everyone was screaming for last Christmas still stands, if not why the change of approach ?.

Why do we still not have a CEO 7 months after the last left with no reason given? are we the only club in the division that doesn`t have one?

What is the situation re the ownership of Hillsborough and FFP ?………….we have all read what the reporters have said but nothing official forthcoming from the club, it`s just not normal , and as Snoots highlighted in yesterdays matchday thread lack of clarification on...……...well...………...everything,  breeds confusion, which in return breeds apathy , which ultimately results in the kind of horror show we had yesterday.

The "off field " stuff can all be announced in due course but the manager situation needs sorting out desperately.

I cant see us going down the road of "poaching" a manager already in work, Cowley, Neill, Cook etc so take your pick on the experienced guys out of work (not Pulis :biggrin:)  and lets get cracking before we blow ANOTHER season before it has begun.

are you a season ticket holder?

On 01/09/2019 at 11:58, sheriwozgod said:

Don`t care if I get accused of being "needy" , "hysterical" etc bit it really is time that DC gave us all some clarification.

First up , Manager...……………..We have to take into account that Hodor dropped him right in it, but that was quite a while ago now and none of us are any wiser on what the position is...……..including, very tellingly ,  the guy currently in the managers chair it would seem.

My guess is he was hoping LB got off to a real flyer and save him some money, but that's all it is....a guess.

Is LB a just keeping the seat warm ? , are we still actively looking for a new manager ? surely the criteria of an experienced championship manager that everyone was screaming for last Christmas still stands, if not why the change of approach ?.

Why do we still not have a CEO 7 months after the last left with no reason given? are we the only club in the division that doesn`t have one?

What is the situation re the ownership of Hillsborough and FFP ?………….we have all read what the reporters have said but nothing official forthcoming from the club, it`s just not normal , and as Snoots highlighted in yesterdays matchday thread lack of clarification on...……...well...………...everything,  breeds confusion, which in return breeds apathy , which ultimately results in the kind of horror show we had yesterday.

The "off field " stuff can all be announced in due course but the manager situation needs sorting out desperately.

I cant see us going down the road of "poaching" a manager already in work, Cowley, Neill, Cook etc so take your pick on the experienced guys out of work (not Pulis :biggrin:)  and lets get cracking before we blow ANOTHER season before it has begun.

Be waiting a while i reckon

• Haha 1

On 01/09/2019 at 20:16, McRightSide said:

...and then somehow still say nothing at all

Reminded me of a song that..Ronan Keating. Had to google who sang it.

Then it appears DCs time at SWFC  is based on Keatings songs

The Long Goodbye - Jos sacking

Last thing on my mind - A lot of things

This I promise You - many things

If tomorrow never comes - manager search

When you say nothing at all - manager search

Father and Son - him and his kid

As long as where on love

1 minute ago, Rogers said:

Reminded me of a song that..Ronan Keating. Had to google who sang it.

Then it appears DCs time at SWFC  is based on Keatings songs

The Long Goodbye - Jos sacking

Last thing on my mind - A lot of things

This I promise You - many things

If tomorrow never comes - manager search

When you say nothing at all - manager search

Father and Son - him and his kid

As long as where on love

I would have thought Father and Son was about Carlton and Liam.