Communication Needed

Don`t care if I get accused of being "needy" , "hysterical" etc bit it really is time that DC gave us all some clarification.

First up , Manager...……………..We have to take into account that Hodor dropped him right in it, but that was quite a while ago now and none of us are any wiser on what the position is...……..including, very tellingly ,  the guy currently in the managers chair it would seem.

My guess is he was hoping LB got off to a real flyer and save him some money, but that's all it is....a guess.

Is LB a just keeping the seat warm ? , are we still actively looking for a new manager ? surely the criteria of an experienced championship manager that everyone was screaming for last Christmas still stands, if not why the change of approach ?.

Why do we still not have a CEO 7 months after the last left with no reason given? are we the only club in the division that doesn`t have one?

What is the situation re the ownership of Hillsborough and FFP ?………….we have all read what the reporters have said but nothing official forthcoming from the club, it`s just not normal , and as Snoots highlighted in yesterdays matchday thread lack of clarification on...……...well...………...everything,  breeds confusion, which in return breeds apathy , which ultimately results in the kind of horror show we had yesterday.

The "off field " stuff can all be announced in due course but the manager situation needs sorting out desperately.

I cant see us going down the road of "poaching" a manager already in work, Cowley, Neill, Cook etc so take your pick on the experienced guys out of work (not Pulis :biggrin:)  and lets get cracking before we blow ANOTHER season before it has begun.

• Thanks 1

We are run like a toy train set. Taken out to play with once in a while and then put back in the attic until the next time he takes an interest.

Crying out for a decent manager and someone to actually take the running of a professional club seriously.

8 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Love how after a couple of defeats people start demanding statements off Chansiri :laugh:

Then you’re going to be ecstatic after defeat number 3,4,5 etc. when we still don’t have a clue whats going on.

Edited by Yellowbelly

There definitely needs to be a CEO of some description, someone who’s willing to link in with the fans and communicate what needs to be said , the chairman hasn’t really openly engaged the fans in a long long time and I think if he does again it will be another forum situation rather than the online statements people crave 

30 minutes ago, Yellowbelly said:

Then you’re going to be ecstatic after defeat number 3,4,5 etc. when we still don’t have a clue whats going on.

We didn’t have a clue what was going on after the Barnsley game when we were top of the league. We didn’t have a manager or a CEO then either. 

1 minute ago, Buddy Repperton said:

Wonder how many defeats it will take until some supporters realise how badly we are being run then? WTF:

Probably same amount of wins it would take for nobody to care

6 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

We didn’t have a clue what was going on after the Barnsley game when we were top of the league. We didn’t have a manager or a CEO then either. 

Yep, and 4 weeks later we’re still in the same situation with no indication that this will change in the near future, which was kinda my point.

40 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Also...…….whilst I am on one , I forgot to add , are we hamstrung in appointing a new manager until the legal situation with Newcastle is sorted ?.....or has that situation been sorted ?...…………………..see what I mean !!

I would say no.

Just now, Buddy Repperton said:

Wins? 

Playing like we did yesterday? lol

Yeh, don’t worry I’m aware we lost a game and this forum is undergoing its usual white flag waving exercise 

What do you want him to say?

“We were left in the lurch and for the first few games Bullen did pretty well, so I gave him a couple more to see if he could keep it going

It looks like he won’t be able to do that so I’m going to hire someone else. But I’m not going to communicate that publicity because a) it’s disrespectful for Bullen b) I don’t know who we want yet c) it dramatically weakens our negotiation position and d) if they’re not in by the next game I’ve just massively undermined the manager”

Now...stop being needy and hysterical etc.

Btw, hysterical is a bit sexist :) (just added that in for a bit more agitation)

Edited by McRightSide