Hugill went to ground twice just after hed been booked. The first time it was either a penalty or a booking and the second was a definite dive. A booking for either of these incidents and he doesnt score twice in the second half. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

It has been a long time since I saw a team throw them selves to the ground as often as QPR did yesterday.

Blame the ref for not pulling them up for what were obvious dives.

No different at Deepdale last week.

They also kicked the ball away at every single one of our free kicks.

Seems to be the way now.

Authorities need to get hold of it.

Referees are easy targets but they dont6help themselves.

Caller on aRSe radio said he thought they played well, knocked it about !!!

Really ????

First half I thought I'd paid £38 to watch a ref !

2nd we were a nothingness, devoid of ideas, energy, commitment and quite pitiful

They did a job on us, probably like others do, have, and will continue to do so unless we start getting savvy and streetwise 

Including 'playing' a wee wee poor ref'. 

But they're not a good footballing side, no, no, no 

Someone posted yesterday that it was 28 years since Carlton Palmer scored a hat trick against QPR. I reckon it's also 28 years since I saw an entertaining game against QPR. Apart from that and the 7-1 win in the 80s I'm sure I've never seen a really good game against them and I've been going for nearly 40 years. 

I swear that time wasting and niggly cheating must be ingrained in that club's DNA. They were one of the first teams I saw that made absolutely no attempt to play football and time wasted their way to a 1-0 win as far back as 1983. And about 10 years ago in a game near the end of the season with both teams firmly mid table with nothing to play for and therefore nothing to lose, they were holding the ball in the corner with a 1-1 scoreline as early as the 87th minute.

Utter shitstain of a club. Preston are similar, at least for the last decade or so. God help anybody watching a game between those two. 

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Someone posted yesterday that it was 28 years since Carlton Palmer scored a hat trick against QPR. I reckon it's also 28 years since I saw an entertaining game against QPR. Apart from that and the 7-1 win in the 80s I'm sure I've never seen a really good game against them and I've been going for nearly 40 years. 

I swear that time wasting and niggly cheating must be ingrained in that club's DNA. They were one of the first teams I saw that made absolutely no attempt to play football and time wasted their way to a 1-0 win as far back as 1983. And about 10 years ago in a game near the end of the season with both teams firmly mid table with nothing to play for and therefore nothing to lose, they were holding the ball in the corner with a 1-1 scoreline as early as the 87th minute.

Utter shitstain of a club. Preston are similar, at least for the last decade or so. God help anybody watching a game between those two. 

Not bitter tho are you mate?

12 hours ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Well I think it does matter .

Your obviously a man of principles,I on the other hand am of the belief that if you can't win beautifully win ugly  ....I'm sure there wasn't one QPR fan worrying about how they won as they made there way down the M1.

17 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Your obviously a man of principles,I on the other hand am of the belief that if you can't win beautifully win ugly  ....I'm sure there wasn't one QPR fan worrying about how they won as they made there way down the M1.

I wasn’t at the game but it appears they were falling over buying free kicks , time wasting , slowing us down , well I couldn’t watch that , it’s not for me I like to watch a game of football played  with more sportsmanship than that , Preston were awful the previous week making the game boring and frustrating I don’t want that . 

Edited by dewsburyowl58

A lot wanting Alex Neill now, and admit think it is decent shout, but Preston ain't pretty, they beat us with 2 pens not Brazilian / Barcelona type created goals 

Plus they have probably the nastiest, snarliest, cheatiest player in league - we know who that is don't we? 

And according to Bullen they man marked Bannan out of game

Agree, go get Alex Neill, but pretty it will not be !!! 

We seem to want it all ways, promotion but only by playing amazing football