Sympathy for Bullen.

2 hours ago, WelshOwl74 said:

Another thread that proves Wednesday fans are soft fairies

Agreed

Bullen has been afforded more patience from the fans purely on his name and his commitment to the club. His name may as well have been Luhukay 

It’s about time the fanbase stopped accepting mediocrity. Today was Burton all over again. 

I like Bullen but I don’t have much sympathy for him, he’s doing a far better job than I get to do for a living and I dare say he gets rewarded financially for doing it too.

Also he gets to watch the crap we’ve served up in our last few matches for free, us fans have to pay for the “pleasure”!!!

Made a decent living out of Wednesday, no sympathy at all.

As I said previously he was here under CC and Jos when it all went wrong.

He either didn't say anything or didn't see it. Maybe even saw it, said something but wasn't listened to.

Today's match was like one of those kids Sunday league matches where the manager just tried things without any logical thought.

Sadly it’s not longer a game - it’s a business.

If we want to be successful then this whole charade has to be stopped quickly.

Only our chairman can do this but he doesn’t seem able to/want to.

Sympathy? Not really..Bullen knew what he was taking on - this is a very difficult club to manage and it needs someone strong minded with ability and a track record of success, Bruce had the attributes but we were unlucky.

We have to move on quickly - which means getting a proper manager and team in place - it’s the only way the club is ever going to move forwards.

16 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Either senior players have talked him into today's setup or he's forgotten everything he knows about football..

He talks well about the game..but that's about it..

that was a million miles from what we saw against Barnsley ...it was like he wanted to show he was savvy enough to rotate his team and tactics but was found badly wanting  ……….I doubt he'll survive todays debacle and he only as himself to blame for changing how he set up from the 1st home game .     

Total shambles today,if theres no bodies in the box to cross to,whats the point of pacey wingers,Ive barely seen more than two of ours get into the danger area thus far.

Weve got too many negative players in MF,one uptop at home,at least Lee gambles,small wonder he fecked off down the tunnel when the subs were announced

Guest LondonOwl313
1 hour ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

Made a decent living out of Wednesday, no sympathy at all.

As I said previously he was here under CC and Jos when it all went wrong.

He either didn't say anything or didn't see it. Maybe even saw it, said something but wasn't listened to.

Today's match was like one of those kids Sunday league matches where the manager just tried things without any logical thought.

What the manager says goes.. can’t blame him for what happened under CC and Jos. And besides, it didn’t really go wrong under CC, what happened was all of our key players got injured at the same time and his style of play which had got results for 2 years didn’t work without having the players able to play it so results suffered. Jos was a joke start to finish 

If he’d have tried to overrule then he’d have been out of a job. Gray was Jones assistant when we were struggling and went on to do a decent job himself afterwards 

Guest LondonOwl313
1 hour ago, torryowl said:

that was a million miles from what we saw against Barnsley ...it was like he wanted to show he was savvy enough to rotate his team and tactics but was found badly wanting  ……….I doubt he'll survive todays debacle and he only as himself to blame for changing how he set up from the 1st home game .     

Was excited to see the line up as assumed it meant 4-3-3 with FF playing in the position where he always excels on the left and Harris’s pace on the right. To then play so one dimensionally in a 4-4-2 was disappointing, and the change of formation was baffling 

I actually can’t remember a time where our manager switched formations mid game and it was a good idea. It’s the sort of thing Jos would do.. don’t recall Bruce or CC doing it, and when they were in charge we had play off form