Jump to content

Recommended Posts

We knew and he knew after the Burton game many moons ago.

It wasnt meant to be 

Unfortunately Dc sees the cheaper option as the only option. Hopefully this is an eyeopener for him.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

None from me, he knows he’s not up to it.  If he wants to be a manager he has to go and learn his trade elsewhere.

  • Agree 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He wants to be gutted to. 

 

Some of those decisions were mind blowing

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

We can blame Bruce for 2 bailing out on us. The Bell. 

 

DC needs to save Bullen here. Before he gets nailed. 

 

Get some f*kerb we don't like as manager.  

 

 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He tried everything to change it around second half, but nothing worked. He was honest enough to say his 4-4-2 plan didn’t work but a lot of players let him down today.

Had they won, with 12 points from 6 games, he’d have stood a very good chance of getting the job. His interview sounded like I would have sounded having just lost out on my dream job. Got to feel for him today as a Wednesdayite.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another thread that proves Wednesday fans are soft fairies

  • Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Beholder said:

He was genuinely gutted in that post match interview. I felt for him. 

 

He's been such a loyal servant to this club.

 

But I think he knows and we know he is not the man for the job. 

 

Now it's time for to DC to be decisive. Something he hasn't got much form in.

But we desperately need him to take the lead and appoint a management team.  

Haven't the club also been loyal to him? He has been part of a number of managerial teams that have been sacked, yet he has remained. Very lucky to have a shot at managing based on nothing more than being here at the right time. I agree he is not the man for the job.

  • Agree 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DC needs to pull his finger out and get this situation sorted. Feel slightly for Bullen, if he is kept in the job much longer his legacy will be ruined. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kameron said:

None from me, he knows he’s not up to it.  If he wants to be a manager he has to go and learn his trade elsewhere.

 

Exactly.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Beholder said:

He was genuinely gutted in that post match interview. I felt for him. 

 

He's been such a loyal servant to this club.

 

But I think he knows and we know he is not the man for the job. 

 

Now it's time for to DC to be decisive. Something he hasn't got much form in.

But we desperately need him to take the lead and appoint a management team.  

I was gutted when I saw how he’d set the team up.  He is a terrible coach and the sooner we get a proper coach in the better.  With those players we should be up at the top. I’m not sure why you feel for him - any more than any other man in a job he shouldn’t be doing. 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I said this would happen , Bullen will go from being a club stalwart to a derided figure .

 

He should put an end to all this nonsense and stop playing the  " we will see what happens " I am only focusing on the next game "  twaddle 

 

He was out of his depth before Jos came in and nothing has changed . 

 

Chansiri needs to appoint another proven manager that is not pally with the players .

 

Its not fair on Bullen its not fair on the supporters . 

  • Agree 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me this is the time for him to leave the club.

 

Synonymous with too many failures.

 

Thanks and best wishes Bully.

  • Agree 7
  • Disagree 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

I was gutted when I saw how he’d set the team up.  He is a terrible coach and the sooner we get a proper coach in the better.  With those players we should be up at the top. I’m not sure why you feel for him - any more than any other man in a job he shouldn’t be doing. 

Because I know how that feels and to be compassionate is human. Not sure why I have to justify that. 

 

He knew he'd blew it and he was devastated.

 

I know he made errors. I'm not on here to post that because it's already been posted and it's obvious. He isn't a manager. 

 

 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bully should have been a placeholder and nothing more. He's only in the job because Bruce threw us under the bus. I want him to stay on as a coach but I honestly don't see him as manager material.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sympathy for bullen? Im sorry but no 

Like some on here have said on other topics some players have been here to long that also goes for some backroom staff and that includes lee. He needs to move on fresh start for us all

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

For me this is the time for him to leave the club.

 

Synonymous with too many failures.

 

Thanks and best wishes Bully.

I fear you maybe right 

players get too comfy with the status quo 

 

Bully obviously fancied the job or else he would or should have stated that he was only holding the fort 

 

Reyt mess 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long do we carry on like the jilted Bride? Bruce fizzed us over everybody saw it and everybody had sympathy. We are in danger of becoming that mate that 6 months on is still banging on about been screwed over by his ex...get over it. Move on time. Clean sheet new manager, new coaching staff (if need be) and a fresh start with fresh ideas. Time for DC to stand up and get us moving again before rot sets in because we a malingering along at the moment.

  • Agree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Because I know how that feels and to be compassionate is human. Not sure why I have to justify that. 

 

He knew he'd blew it and he was devastated.

 

I know he made errors. I'm not on here to post that because it's already been posted and it's obvious. He isn't a manager. 

 

 

Football is uncompromising and brutal. He’s been in the game long enough to understand how Bruce has built the team and how that 433 system should be played (or any other system if he chooses to change it like he did today).  As I see it he’s let everyone down and I find that hard to have sympathy for. Maybe I’m not human enough.  He’ll probably still be in a job and doing what he’s good at working with the players.  Like you say he isn’t a manager and it’s time to stop this. 

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...