Danny Cowley

This team and club for that matter needs direction, at the minute we are just drifting along. DC needs to step up now. We all agree he was shat on all over by the 3 Steve’s but Bullen’s done his bit now. Time for some proper leadership....manager and Chairman.

12 minutes ago, scram said:

Nathan Jones is proving that a lower league manager with a very credible record is guaranteed to succeed when taking on a job with hugely increased expectation and resources...

Yep, looks massively out of his depth at Stoke 

Cowleys could easily be the same, it’s all a risk whoever we turn to 

Not against Cowley, but I do wonder whether he’d be able to come and do anything with an inflated squad with some big ego’s...and all of the pressure from the fans from the off. If we do this it’s long term and fans will show some patience and the club will have to allow him time to rebuild the squad. 

As much as Wilder grates on me, he’s an excellent manager. But I’m not convinced he’d have such a big effect in a short time, as he has done, if he’d joined united in a similar position to ours.

7 hours ago, scram said:

Nathan Jones is proving that a lower league manager with a very credible record is guaranteed to succeed when taking on a job with hugely increased expectation and resources...

Fair point, but in the same length of management career, Jones has gained promotion from league 2 as runners up.

Cowleys have 2 promotions as champions and reached the quarter final of the FA Cup.

Of course any appointment is a gamble, but Jones was always higher risk.