Will DC act?

Will the chairman take decisive action and get a new manager in place before the next game?

Good time to do it with the international break. In the past DC has often waited too long before making a decision. The sacking of Carlos and Jos for example. 

Let’s act now before it’s too late. Or else the season will be gone before Christmas, just like the previous two. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Proven he doesn’t act quickly in the last 4 years now. Don’t see why he’s suddenly going to change. 

Took a room of hundreds demanding Jos sacked before he did

I doubt he thinks anything is wrong 

Its a worry 

Just now, torres said:

I doubt he thinks anything is wrong 

Its a worry 

Very worrying. He could very well be sat in Thailand now checking the table and thinking “I’ve never had 9 points by the end of August before” 

• Haha 1

Guest Ferkorf
8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Will the chairman take decisive action and get a new manager in place before the next game?

No he won't sadly.

Either he is surrounded by bad advisors or is ignorant to the core.

It took him what seemed like a lifetime to realise things were going south with carlos and jos when he should have taken action sooner like any other chairman. I know its crappy but thats the life span of a managers job.

Like a revolving door, especially at this level.

He seems happy to tread water with Bullen. Probably hoping Bullen could do a bit better with the first 6 so he had an excuse to employ the cheap option.

Deep down I'm glad things have gone to this now as I predicted they would go south in the next 6 games when Bullen was already officially in the hot seat and then we would really be in the doo doo.

Like any swfc fan I just want us to do well but if we get a good manager no doubt he will end up doing a bruce if we dont get promoted, if we get a bad manager we sack him.

Key word being a Manager.

We need a manager not a coach

So many people saying we need a manager without saying who they want. That really is a cop out.

Rowett seems to be favourite tonight  but I think that’s mainly because we have a feeling Chansiri will not tap up an already employed manager.

Seems to me Chansiri and his advisor(S) are not a fan of Rowett as there has been no contact as was the case with  Chris Hughton.

My concern about the last few performances has been the weak midfield displays. We sit to deep letting opponents fill space pick up second balls and run from deep. This has been the case for the last two years in many many games and Bullen seemed to admit he did not have an answer.

I will put a name forward. A man who has won promotion from the Championship with hard running attacking football. Stands no nonsense from senior players. ( No he does not have greying ginger hair) 

Mad as a box of frogs he may be but I would be approaching Nigel Pearson who I think would now be saying yes to working in Sheffield.