Toni Leistner

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Fair play to the QPR centre half.

Absolute master class in getting away with murder.  Swipe on Fernandos ankles. Elbow in Fletchers face, followed by going through Palmers ankles a minute later. Two footer on Murphy. 

Petrified the referee. 

We was schooled mate, simples

5 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

I thought he looked extremely average and ready to be exposed.

Unfortunately Fletcher has continued taking his rapid ageing pills.

Aye Mebbe Forestieri could have tried to expose him an all

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

8 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I have noticed the opposition are resorting to these sort of tactics against us as they know we are soft and we can’t handle it. 

We always struggle against sides which are physical and also get in our faces and are niggly.

We've got some reight nice kids playing for us. We'll always come unstuck against dirty cùnts that scare refs

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

1 hour ago, swfc4_sufc0 said:

We, and the ref, got 'old manned'. The centre-half could have been sent off, Hugill should have been off, before half-time.

56 minutes ago, bigsheff said:

It's no good moaning about their players, everybody could see QPR were on top of us for all bar the first 5 mins & Bullen did nowt to change it until we were 2-1 down & even then he started lobbing players on anywhere.

If the players aren't being managed & coached correctly it's no surprise they'll play poorly.

55 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

But Bannan could have gone too when he kicked their player.

QPR were much better than us. 

I should have made myself clearer. Our goal was against the run of play, and I can't understand why the ref booked Bannan, if he saw what happened he had to send him off, if not, what was the booking for. In the end, QPR deserved the win; i was just expressing a view on how they did it. Basically with methods Billy Davies would have been proud of.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, swfc4_sufc0 said:

I should have made myself clearer. Our goal was against the run of play, and I can't understand why the ref booked Bannan, if he saw what happened he had to send him off, if not, what was the booking for. In the end, QPR deserved the win; i was just expressing a view on how they did it. Basically with methods Billy Davies would have been proud of.

Aye. Dirty diving lobbers.

We were still crap though. 

Needed changing at the break.

18 hours ago, RichSheffWeds said:

We got outplayed by both their centre halves and centre forwards today. 

Iorfa and Borner got battered. Iorfa in particular was truly awful. 

I don't care what anyone says, Iorfa isn't a centre half, not on that showing anyway

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

16 hours ago, swfc4_sufc0 said:

a wins a win at many football clubs, their support cannot afford to erect fences for their side to hurdle, as generally it's the opposition that do that.

The issue is our team is a bunch of soft touches from front to back. We haven't got a single one in the Snodgrass mould. Yes we hate them type of players but if we had some we'd love it. Same for a hard man type not a single one scares people, bannan tries but it's like a guarden gnome prodding you with a fishing rod.

1 hour ago, agentwalker said:

The issue is our team is a bunch of soft touches from front to back. We haven't got a single one in the Snodgrass mould. Yes we hate them type of players but if we had some we'd love it. Same for a hard man type not a single one scares people, bannan tries but it's like a guarden gnome prodding you with a fishing rod.

I agree BUT for the part I've highlighted, there'd still be some miserable, moaning ****ards complaining if we got shut of this, that, or the other we could play more 'modern football'.

for me, your centre backs should be decent in the air, quick on the ground, and like knocking c/f's about, and b***x to if they can pass 40 yards or not.

fullbacks should be fast and love to tackle.

two proper werewolves in m/f to dish limps out, and two attacking m/f,

with a target man c/f and somebody like lightening off him who can finish.

It was just like watching us against Brentford, time and time again, when Warbuton was manager there.

We need a manager who can make us hard to beat, win games and hold onto leads no matter what it takes. The fancy football should come afterwards. Problem is that our fans are too concerned with being ‘entertained’. 

How many times do we over play it, make an extra pass in the final third just for the sake of it and waste a goal scoring opportunity 

Guest LittleG
2 hours ago, agentwalker said:

I suppose the only one that falls into that category is Hutch; unfortunately he was way off the pace.

Guest LittleG
4 minutes ago, Miffed said:

It was just like watching us against Brentford, time and time again, when Warbuton was manager there.

We need a manager who can make us hard to beat, win games and hold onto leads no matter what it takes. The fancy football should come afterwards. Problem is that our fans are too concerned with being ‘entertained’. 

How many times do we over play it, make an extra pass in the final third just for the sake of it and waste a goal scoring opportunity 

Don't think the problem is the fans wanting to be entertained. Most of us would be satisfied with seeing the players put effort in, pressing the opposition etc. The problem lies with the caretaker manager and the players.

23 hours ago, LittleG said:

Don't think the problem is the fans wanting to be entertained. Most of us would be satisfied with seeing the players put effort in, pressing the opposition etc. The problem lies with the caretaker manager and the players.

sections of the crowd at hillsborough have wanted 'their football' played this way or that way for decades now.

winning isn't enough for some, it has to be built on ground based multi passing football, or it's not the 'proper' way.

23 hours ago, LittleG said:

Not much of a problem then.