Lee Bullen Interview - Doesn't know what's going on.

With no outstanding candidates, Chansiri choose to give Bullen a chance to show what he can do as manager. Think he probably knows that chance has all but gone now.

I don't blame DC for giving Bullen a go, but would like to see him move to plan B now in the break.

Just hope the criticism doesn't get personal as Bullen doesn't deserve that

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

When Lee Bullen says he's no idea 

I totally believe he has no idea ..

It's starting to show very clearly now...

That he has no idea...........

Like his Lord and Master. It's good job we know what we're on about. Innit ?

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs

Guest LondonOwl313
4 hours ago, Owlinmad said:

The player power at our club is frightening. Jos tried to sort it but wasn't able. Bruce would have done but jumped ship.

We need a big personality to keep some of them in check.

Which players are you referring to here? It seems to me like the ones who are most influential are Westwood, Lees, Hutch, Bannan and Fletcher. They’re also generally our most consistent players and they’ve played well more often than not over the 4-5 years they’ve been here. Are you talking about other ones or saying the group above have too much power?

Guest The Horse
12 hours ago, Owlinmad said:

The player power at our club is frightening. Jos tried to sort it but wasn't able. Bruce would have done but jumped ship.

We need a big personality to keep some of them in check.

This guy gets it!

Westwood, Hutch, Bannan run the dressing room.

Paixo runs the boardroom.

The tail wags the dog in both areas and needs stamping out for the club to get back to full health.

19 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Bullen is out of his depth, and left exposed by his Chairman.

If Mr C doesn’t sort this out, poor old Bullen starts getting abuse and that’s not right.

He is not a manager, and shouldn’t be put in this position. 

Then he shouldn't throw his hat into the ring should he

17 hours ago, Lincowl said:

He needs to be given some experienced staff. Three jumped ship to Newcastle and we’re getting by with a promoted goalkeeping coach etc.

Incredible you still think he could do a job. What are you seeing that im not because all i can see is a man way out of his depth coaching staff or not

Actually quite like the interviews Bullen gave after the match. Made no excuses and seemed to have a real go towards the players not performing. Perhaps he knows the players have cost him the job. Surely DC won’t give him it. Would rank among the poorest decisions DC has made and he’s made a few. 

I agree, I thought Bullen's interview was brutally honest Waltham. 

Short of actually uttering the words they played like a set of could not be ar**d c***s, he spoke from the heart, and really pulled no punches.

Players strolling about, showing no enthusiasm and commitment are always going to get dog's abuse from the fan base, but Bullen seemed to intimate that in the 2nd half, the players as a collective downed tools so to speak . Worrying if accurate, and that attitude was something you could never level at Bullen during his playing time with us. Bullen must be hurting like hell, but it is a results orientated business, and if the players have decided that they are just going to go through the motions in a match, then we are in big, big trouble.