Lee Bullen Interview - Doesn't know what's going on.

Every time the press ask him if theirs an update he just says no. I can’t believe in the last 7 weeks that the job hasn’t been mentioned. Bullen himself should be saying look, you need to make a decision now wether that’s me or someone else. 

Said he wants it this time but he is sounding stressed to death again just likeast time. He just isnt a manager. People will forget again  though and some fans will still be advocating for  him as manager  when he is caretaker next 

Guest Arnold
3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

He probably needs to reconsider. He isn’t up to it.

Should tell his Chairman he now realises otherwise.

The players aren’t responding to him.

I agree 

Honest assessment from Bullen, sounded very down. My interpretation is he knows his race is run in terms of having any chance to be the permanent manager. 

Shades of the infamous Burton game interview in there. 

Over to DC now to do what he should have done 2 months ago  

Bullen has stepped up at a difficult time and for all the criticism we send his way, done his best. Hes been left exposed, with an under resourced coaching staff and hope we are able to look back at the end of the season and the 9 points he won made  the difference in a positive way.

He’s also right in intimating the players should take a long hard look at themselves as most chose to merely drift through that game. Happens too many times so you have to question their desire and character if they put a ‘performance’ like they did today.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

He probably needs to reconsider. He isn’t up to it.

Should tell his Chairman he now realises otherwise.

The players aren’t responding to him.

He’s too much of a fence sitter. He can’t even openly just say “I want the job” 

As much as I don’t and never did want Bullen, it’s daft judging him after 7 games.

He’s been a prominent employee of the club for what 6 or 7 years now? If they knew what they were doing the clubs hierarchy would have a clue by now whether he was management material or not.

If it’s a yes then back him properly and give him time; if it’s a no then stop pi$$ing about and get someone in who’s up to the job. 

Letting him manage the side for 7 games isn’t really going to prove anything either way. 

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, mark1948 said:

Listened to Lee's interview on the way back from the match. It was one of those that we hear when a Manager knows he's out of his depth. I suspect that Mr C will find him some help.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p07m4kqb

He didn't know what was going on during the match ,QPR tactically blew us out of the water in the second half and he was clueless in doing anything about it. We were like headless chickens in the second half. 

41 minutes ago, Daz said:

He’s also right in intimating the players should take a long hard look at themselves as most chose to merely drift through that game. Happens too many times so you have to question their desire and character if they put a ‘performance’ like they did today.

The player power at our club is frightening. Jos tried to sort it but wasn't able. Bruce would have done but jumped ship.

We need a big personality to keep some of them in check.