Decision time!

39 minutes ago, Ronio said:

Disappointing result today.  

Referee was shocking, but we can't solely blame the referee today.  Poor performance all round.  

Now time to make a decision with the international break coming up.  

I backed Bullen since Bruce got the sack, as we needed stability and continuity given the circumstances we were faced with and the fixtures that were coming thick and fast.  I think Bullen has given us that.  

Now onto whether Bullen should be given the manager's job, as much as I thought he was the right man for the job, I don't think he is the best man for the job.  Cracking coach, top bloke, but we need something extra.  

Also for Bullen to get the job, I think he needs the majority of the supporters on board otherwise he won't last long.  

Therefore to come full circle, DC now needs to go out and get a top class manager in.  

where's this 'cracking coach' 'great coach' keep coming from?

i'm struggling to mark coco out of ten, but I honestly believe coco had more oil in his lamp.

managing a football team takes more than putting cones out 6 foot apart, and doing someone else's bidding.

30 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

Whether it’s true or not it comes across as a lack of interest at the moment.

I like Chansiri and want him to do well but he’s going about it the wrong way in this industry.  We’re not a business, we are a football club with a fan base and those people need updating with what’s happening. Otherwise we could stop paying the high ticket prices to attend matches 

we and football have been a 'business' for a long time, it's just we've been that badly run you didn't notice it was.

Like any successful organisation you need to set a goal, have a vision, the right management team to enact a strategy to meet it,  plans to achieve strategy, the right tools to achieve the plan, performance indicators to see if you’re being successful in your plan and communication... we have none of this and our friends across the city did, Norwich did, Leeds and Swansea have...Simple as that. It’s poo and will remain so.

Feel that criticism re DC giving LB the reins till now, is unjustified. Had we won today we would have been in the play off positions.

Having said that Bully has had his chance, performances have been disappointing and DC now needs to look elsewhere. Today's result makes that decision much easier to accept.

1 hour ago, Ronio said:

Disappointing result today.  

Referee was shocking, but we can't solely blame the referee today.  Poor performance all round.  

Now time to make a decision with the international break coming up.  

I backed Bullen since Bruce got the sack, as we needed stability and continuity given the circumstances we were faced with and the fixtures that were coming thick and fast.  I think Bullen has given us that.  

Now onto whether Bullen should be given the manager's job, as much as I thought he was the right man for the job, I don't think he is the best man for the job.  Cracking coach, top bloke, but we need something extra.  

Also for Bullen to get the job, I think he needs the majority of the supporters on board otherwise he won't last long.  

Therefore to come full circle, DC now needs to go out and get a top class manager in.  

Bullen is not a coach and never has been. The shambles we have seen over last few weeks shows he actually has no idea on the subject.

He is just an ok bloke

44 minutes ago, dorian gray said:

where's this 'cracking coach' 'great coach' keep coming from?

i'm struggling to mark coco out of ten, but I honestly believe coco had more oil in his lamp.

managing a football team takes more than putting cones out 6 foot apart, and doing someone else's bidding.

I think you’ll find There’s as much hard evidence of Bullen being a great coach as there is of DC being a successful businessman lol

1 hour ago, paulrs said:

I think you’ll find There’s as much hard evidence of Bullen being a great coach as there is of DC being a successful businessman lol

i've never said dc was a 'successful businessman', as I don't know enough about him to comment.

just the same as I don't know if bullen is a 'great coach', and i'm asking those who use terms like 'great, cracking, well respected' to enlighten me. 'cos i'm not seeing it.

1 hour ago, dorian gray said:

i've never said dc was a 'successful businessman', as I don't know enough about him to comment.

just the same as I don't know if bullen is a 'great coach', and i'm asking those who use terms like 'great, cracking, well respected' to enlighten me. 'cos i'm not seeing it.

I wasn’t challenging you mate, more like agreeing with you!

• Thanks 1