Half time Bovril

WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE NOW?

Dc has invested it’s not worked out. Where do we go now?

I think we should cash in on some of our players and start again, from that performance we are mediocre. But then again Bruce had them playing to there peak. We desperately need a new manager. 

• Agree 1

Appoint a manager. Quite simple really. We’ve had 2 months. Enough is enough. The Bruce saga was farcical, and the current one now top trumps it.  

• Agree 8

We’ll wait till after Xmas, then start looking like a decent team, too late

Appoint a manager that wants to work long time.

Let him work with the team this year make a few changes in jan. Then have the whole summer preparing then let him pi$$ off to newcastle.... 

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

Appoint a manager. Quite simple really. We’ve had 2 months. Enough is enough. The Bruce saga was farcical, and the current one now top trumps it.  

I wish I could stop agreeing with you but I can’t. Damn lol

• Haha 2

On a serious note though.

We just need a manager 

One that has some b@llocks to whip these primadonnas into shape and has a bit of tactical knowledge.

Bruce was a good appointment...

Hughton would be one.

The others linked I'd have any of them Rowett especially since I lumped on

• Agree 1

DC needs to come out with a statement of what his intentions are

Whether he's sticking with Bullen or actively searching for a manager

• Agree 1

Just now, Hack-Abusi said:

DC needs to come out with a statement of what his intentions are

Whether he's sticking with Bullen or actively searching for a manager

Good luck with the statement. We get more comment from them fcuking gold elephants. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, vulva said:

Completely agree. It's a decision which is well overdue.

I genuinely think we have a better, more balanced squad from last year, just needs a proper manager to apply some vision and a strategy to the team. 

Work still to be done with the squad, but the manager has enough to be competitive and challenge for the top 6. 

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Half time Bovril said:

Dc has invested it’s not worked out. Where do we go now?

I think we should cash in on some of our players and start again, from that performance we are mediocre. But then again Bruce had them playing to there peak. We desperately need a new manager. 

Cash in when?

Transfer window is shut mate.

It's the lack of direction from above now filtering down via the manager to the players.

You can't run a club in a rudderless manner and expect results

• Agree 2

Demote LB, and get a management team in. Allow players to leave at the end of season whose contracts end and start again. 

What needs to be done?

Get those fkers in 1st thing tomorrow and tell them that today was not good enough.

We didn't work anywhere near hard enough to get a result out of the game, and one or two are a million miles away from what they're capable of.

Everything else can wait.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ferkorf said:

On a serious note though.

We just need a manager 

One that has some b@llocks to whip these primadonnas into shape and has a bit of tactical knowledge.

Bruce was a good appointment...

Hughton would be one.

The others linked I'd have any of them Rowett especially since I lumped on

still an ageing,predictable team,whoever takes over

14 minutes ago, markowl said:

Cash in when?

Transfer window is shut mate.

cash in on who ? don't think we would get much for any of em

4 minutes ago, Brando17 said:

still an ageing,predictable team,whoever takes over

The last manager was able to get a tune out of them and that was before we brought in fresh legs with the likes of Harris, Murphy and Luongo and didn't have Lee available.

Before today we had ground out results and had a chance in every game. The tactical approach throughout today's game shows that the main issue today was Bullen. 

We lost the midfield battle through lack of numbers in the first half but got away with it. He didn't change it at half-time and we eventually got caught out, he then lost the plot an a poor attempt to chase it.

Tom Lees was also a big loss today, Iorfa's performance at CB reminded me of Megson's comment when Reda played that position.  

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

The last manager was able to get a tune out of them and that was before we brought in fresh legs with the likes of Harris, Murphy and Luongo and didn't have Lee available.

Before today we had ground out results and had a chance in every game. The tactical approach throughout today's game shows that the main issue today was Bullen. 

We lost the midfield battle through lack of numbers in the first half but got away with it. He didn't change it at half-time and we eventually got caught out, he then lost the plot an a poor attempt to chase it.

Tom Lees was also a big loss today, Iorfa's performance at CB reminded me of Megson's comment when Reda played that position.  

you could,i hope be right bud,but the games i attended Preston,Millwall,today,Luton and Barnsley with the exception of Barnsley we have been awful,a change is needed so let's see what happens

1 hour ago, vulva said:

Bruce has left us in the crap but who should take over from Bullen?