Cowleys get them in

sophia.thumb.jpg.05f9853c5f5ff341694536a179b733a7.jpg

"The big dark, playful eyes that could pull you in to a world of wonder. The innocent but 'knowing' smile. The dainty  neck sitting elegantly on bronzed shoulders  above a chest  just taut enough to create a cantilever of perfect balance between suppleness and swell on the perfect sunkissed breas-"

"Wrong thread ,Sir"

"FFS! You've put me right off my train of thought"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

sophia.thumb.jpg.05f9853c5f5ff341694536a179b733a7.jpg

"The big dark, playful eyes that could pull you in to a world of wonder. The innocent but 'knowing' smile. The dainty  neck sitting elegantly on bronzed shoulders  above a chest  just taut enough to create a cantilever of perfect balance between suppleness and swell on the perfect sunkissed breas-"

"Wrong thread ,Sir"

"FFS! You've put me right off my train of thought"

Shirley Bassey? 

1 hour ago, The Night-Owl said:

Decent shout. The Cowley's and Flynn would be my picks from the Lower Leagues for young managers on the rise. Tisdale and Ainsworth seem decent and highly rated too, albeit slightly older and more experienced.

So we go from Steve Bruce and almost certainty the Playoffs to Ryan Lowe and the complete unknown.... thats amazing even for Wednesday.

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I have an awful feeling Bullen will be in charge for the Huddersfield match.

Don't worry Trev, I have a solution for you. Take your sedatives , wrap a warm blanket or duvet around you, curl up in the foetal position in your favourite big armchair in a darkened room until it's all over.

I lasted 17 minutes and 43seconds before being back on Owlstalk FFS.  However, I'm sure you're made of much sterner stuff than I am so you might get to the half hour mark at least.

What was the question again, FFS :blink:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

You've some need to talk with the nightmares your name inspires!

Everywhere I go I'm reminded that I've lost it all.

All of it!

You hear me?!

All of it!

snoot2.png

They say you're not truly rich until you have it all, lose it and then get it all back.

You will be fine old chap. 

1 minute ago, Lump On said:

So we go from Steve Bruce and almost certainty the Playoffs to Ryan Lowe and the complete unknown.... thats amazing even for Wednesday.

Who said that? It didn't do Villa any harm, replacing Bruce with someone on the rise. At least the likes of the Cowley's; Lowe, Tisdale, Ainsworth, etc have achieved something, unlike Rowett. Just think in our situation, we need a long term appointment, as teams rarely get promoted at this level after replacing their manager during the season, Villa were one of the rare exceptions in recent history, plus we still need a lot of rebuilding. I'd personally rather us be forward thinking and to start doing things smarter and long term, rather than merely settling for out of work has beens or failures, when we could be in a similar frustrating situation this time next year. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Night-Owl said:

Who said that? It didn't do Villa any harm, replacing Bruce with someone on the rise. At least the likes of the Cowley's; Lowe, Tisdale, Ainsworth, etc have achieved something, unlike Rowett. Just think in our situation, we need a long term appointment, as teams rarely get promoted at this level after replacing their manager during the season, Villa were one of the rare exceptions in recent history, plus we still need a lot of rebuilding. I'd personally rather us be forward thinking and to start doing things smarter and long term, rather than merely settling for out of work has beens or failures, when we could be in a similar frustrating situation this time next year. 

I think Dean Smith had more of a pedigree than some of the lower league managers being mentioned. 

I think Bruce would have got Villa up for what its worth.