Cowleys get them in

2 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Not a fan of Monk, his beady eyes, his agent stuff (*allegedly) but most of all he just puts me about because he looks like someone has put Shaun from 'This is England' through a medieval stretching rack.

Well you're no oil painting pal .....up yours!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

2 minutes ago, tommycockles said:

Inside knowledge of what??. Bullens been in charge for all to see. Now its been reported DC actively looking for a new appointment. Whats hidden there???

Doubt you were saying he hasnt a clue when he appointed Bruce!!?

According to the reports chris hughton turned us down, pulis have been interviewed and according to alan nixon we were looking abroad for a manager so i dont think he's just started looking. My point was that maybe just maybe he does not know what to do next and has been winging it with his fingers crossed

15 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

JUST GET ROWETT !!!!    ..... he wants the job ... he’s available....arrogant cocky sod with a point to prove .....GET HIM IN !!!!!!!!

Rumour has it, DC lumped on after seeing Dotty's post. DC's solicitor then advised that he cannot sign Rowett now, or else get in trouble with the law. So even if he wants it, it can't happen.

It's not just football that DC knows nothing about, but gambling too

4 hours ago, Dronfield Blue said:

I was in Lincoln today.

I called at the new training ground opposite RAF Scampton (well the burger van bang opposite)

The Cowleys were there taking training, not in the burger van, in the ground opposite.

It looked like they were trying out a 4-3-3 formation. I watched for 10 minutes then left.

That's all.

I could hardly shout out ay up Danny a tha comin to Hillsboro' could I? 4-3-3 though, it's a sign.

Salad cream or mayo?

lol

• Haha 2

Guest Ferkorf

Cowleys on a 3 year deal announced Sunday so Said a Bloke at work who says he is in the know

I suddenly have got a feeling this bloke could be Dotty all along. 

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Put some more money on him then! Keep him in poll position!

Let Chansiri know who we want.

I'd do it myself but after 'lump-on-gate" cupboard is bare...

Could always sell Stubbs at the slave market, to fund this enterprise. It will be like printing money, Stubbs will understand.

Edited by bobness