Cowleys get them in

3 minutes ago, bobness said:

Good god, don't tell m you're beginning to lose faith M'Lord!

Don't worry. It's just ice tea in a Whisky bottle. Old Stage trick.

Hargreaves doesn't let us have any real booze on set.

Image result for hollywood directors chair

To be honest, a lot of the actors could probably do with a drink. They freeze on set. The conditions are awful .No one ever knows what mood he's going to be when he arrives. 

That's why we get through the extras so quickly. 

We've had 4 different actresses play Mrs Wankskill from the Navvies Arms since 2017. 

It's no ideal. But in this game you have to take steady work when it's available.

And he's siphoned so much of the OMDT budget  other his projects that we're having to make do all the time.

The new Interiors for Snoot Hall are left overs from Jack and Vera Duckworths Kitchen when Corrie moved to the new set. 

But you get on with it don't you. No one ever said life would be easy. Though sometimes I think me and Stubbs should take this thing on the road as two man show.

I did suggest it to him last year. Drury Lane, The Old Vic. Could have done a preliminary run at Buxton Opera house. 

Course, Hargreaves got wind of it and bought the rights to the show outright. 

Anyway. I don't like to moan.

But yeah.... iced tea, not real whisky.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Owls77 said:

Farcical this from Chansiri

7 weeks since Bruce went, inability to make a decision seems to cost us every season.

And yet there’s still those on here that reckon Chansiri played a blinder over the Bruce saga.

He didn’t do the most important part; appointing a damn good replacement.  He’s floundering.

9 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I don’t see DC paying compo for a new manager. Think he’s spent enough and with the recent issues on FFP and the ground sale, I think he’s trying to manage with the club with spending as little as he can. 

I think we will appoint an out of work manager.

Aye, that's his way of doing things so far. 

Though we have just got £5m for Joao  and £3m for the 3 steves. 

£1m for this pair surely wouldn't be too much?

7 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

And yet there’s still those on here that reckon Chansiri played a blinder over the Bruce saga.

He didn’t do the most important part; appointing a damn good replacement.  He’s floundering.

Says who???, for starters we have a manager, albeit a caretaker one, beyond that he has evidently approached both Hughton & Pulis, first didnt want job, Pulis was all about the money. He clearly wanted to give Bullen a crack, thats not gone amazingly, but, and although he really isnt my choice for fulltime manager, it hasn't been a complete disaster. I'd agree that the wait for a new boss is frustrating, but NO ONE has any idea what his thinking is or indeed what work has been going on behind the scenes. He & his representatives could very well be scouring the market for a new manager, they may well have contacted numerous potential candidates, but we simply dont know. Clearly he likes to do his business on the quiet, which is all well and good, but that inevitably leads to wild hyperbole on site such as OT. But without any public knowledge of what work is going on to find a new manager, to simply dismiss him as floundering seems a bit harsh!!!

1 hour ago, trev said:

U know after watching it again...most of the dismissive stuff and the "categorically wrong" sentiments are just him talking generically about football hearsay and rumours. 

The only bit he actually talks about being linked with us from that part is at the end where he says he would like to tell the truth but he has to tow the party line.

Which is him admitting he is lying about the no contact stuff...as nothing is agreed.

Also...right at the beginning of the interview, the reporter says "u know where we are going to start danny" like it was preplanned. Then Danny gives him the party line and the reporter just moves straight on...so so quickly. 

Hmmm.....my spidey senses are tingling lol.

I love a good conspiracy!!! Lol

I’ve never met you

I don’t even know you

Our relationship up to now has been virtually none existent.

But today with this post you have given me the gift of hope, and for that sir I am truly grateful.

God bless you.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Aye, that's his way of doing things so far. 

Though we have just got £5m for Joao  and £3m for the 3 steves. 

£1m for this pair surely wouldn't be too much?

£37.5m to buy us, £30m on transfer fees, huge losses over the last 3 years, albeit some of this will include the transfer fees.

I see us running a tight ship now. Everything that has happened recently points to this. 

I think he will pocket the Bruce and Joao money and offset it against the money he’s lost.

18 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I don’t see DC paying compo for a new manager. Think he’s spent enough and with the recent issues on FFP and the ground sale, I think he’s trying to manage with the club with spending as little as he can. 

I think we will appoint an out of work manager.

Well you might be right as Monk is now 8/11 favourite with Betfair. Cowley 7/4. He's about the 11th favourite so is there anything in it? Maybe the compo to Lincoln was an issue or all the thing was fabricated. 

Edited by basegreenowl