Cowleys get them in

Danny Cowley on Social media-:

We have a group of fans who can be quite critical of one or two of our important players. That hurts us. It’s doesn’t just hurt the player, it hurts all of us. We’re all upset and disappointed when that happens.

We also understand social media and understand there can be a noisy minority.

People call it banter – I thought it had to funny to be banter, but anyway.

Certain people will want to vent their opinion and with social media you get the extremities. It’s either brilliant or terrible.

Infrequently, it’s an intelligent, balanced opinion because I think people nowadays think that is boring.

8 minutes ago, bobness said:

But wait! In this presser at around the 8:20 mark, he says "if it was up to me, I'd just tell you how it is. But I obviously have to tow the party line"

What could this mean? I reckon it's on!

:duntmatter:

U know after watching it again...most of the dismissive stuff and the "categorically wrong" sentiments are just him talking generically about football hearsay and rumours. 

The only bit he actually talks about being linked with us from that part is at the end where he says he would like to tell the truth but he has to tow the party line.

Which is him admitting he is lying about the no contact stuff...as nothing is agreed.

Also...right at the beginning of the interview, the reporter says "u know where we are going to start danny" like it was preplanned. Then Danny gives him the party line and the reporter just moves straight on...so so quickly. 

Hmmm.....my spidey senses are tingling lol.

I love a good conspiracy!!! Lol

1 minute ago, trev said:

U know after watching it again...most of the dismissive stuff and the "categorically wrong" sentiments are just him talking generically about football hearsay and rumours. 

The only bit he actually talks about being linked with us from that part is at the end where he says he would like to tell the truth but he has to tow the party line.

Which is him admitting he is lying about the no contact stuff...as nothing is agreed.

Also...right at the beginning of the interview, the reporter says "u know where we are going to start danny" like it was preplanned. Then Danny gives him the party line and the reporter just moves straight on...so so quickly. 

Hmmm.....my spidey senses are tingling lol.

I love a good conspiracy!!! Lol

And what's that about "three parties involved"?

If he wasn't in talks why would there be any parties involved? What could three parties possibly be involved in (assuming three = Cowleys, Lincoln, and another club)

2 minutes ago, oz_owl said:

Monk has almost overtaken Cowley as favourite on Sky Bet now.

Suspect DC  has now realised Bullen not up to it and an appointment necessary next week. Hopefully Cowley is first choice, but nothing wrong with assessing back up options in case talks don't go well with Cowley. 

At least things happening behind the scenes maybe. 

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

To be honest, and I'm not clutching at straws here.

But has anyone actually shown him how beautiful our new kit is yet?

Large

Those grey Lincoln training tops are so dull as well!

Mention stripes on the back too

That's the clincher

• Like 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

12 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Danny Cowley on Social media-:

We have a group of fans who can be quite critical of one or two of our important players. That hurts us. It’s doesn’t just hurt the player, it hurts all of us. We’re all upset and disappointed when that happens.

We also understand social media and understand there can be a noisy minority.

People call it banter – I thought it had to funny to be banter, but anyway.

Certain people will want to vent their opinion and with social media you get the extremities. It’s either brilliant or terrible.

Infrequently, it’s an intelligent, balanced opinion because I think people nowadays think that is boring.

If he comes here and loses a couple , i hope to God he dosnt log on here then.

• Haha 4

Just now, Lord Snooty said:

To be honest, and I'm not clutching at straws here.

But has anyone actually shown him how beautiful our new kit is yet?

Large

Those grey Lincoln training tops are so dull as well!

Neg me to hell, if you must, but I'm really not a fan of the kit, although I don't hate it. The pixelation effect feels a bit dated, I prefer a smart looking kit with classic sharp stripes.

matrix-code-animation-gif-free-animated-