Cowleys get them in

1 minute ago, s29wfc said:

Just out of interest,  why would you want Cowley over Monk? 

Something feels special about Cowley, seems very highly rated in the game. Would love us to take a chance on him. Someone will do soon. Listening to him talk, his attention to detail is 2nd to none. 

Just now, Mr Mercury said:

Im just shocked as he was in the lots of other managers at 50-1 bracket - now showing 6/4 - either someone has seriously lumped on or they are ITK !

Yeah, and he'd then be the fourth or fifth odds-on favourite we've had so far?

1 minute ago, swfc1983 said:

I’ll just add this Chansiri waited nearly two months for Bruce last time round. We were in deep relegation mire then as well. If he has found his right target maybe he is waiting for the ashes to finish? :biggrin:

He wants Joe Root?

Guest Ferkorf
7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Cowleys will be top managers imo. Someone will take a chance on them soon. I wish it would be us. But doesn’t sound that way now :-(

100% mate, I'd like it to be us now aswell after learning more about them.

I think monk and rowett have done well at clubs then both had that one club where its gone absolutely shyte for them.

But they would probably be my picks of the current merry go round managers

Just now, Ferkorf said:

100% mate, I'd like it to be us now aswell after learning more about them.

I think monk and rowett have done well at clubs then both had that one club where its gone absolutely shyte for them.

But they would probably be my picks of the current merry go round managers

Yeah there are much worse managers than Monk and Rowett out there. Be decent appointments but personally won’t get me as excited and optimistic as Cowley would have done. 

8 minutes ago, Owls77 said:

Farcical this from Chansiri

7 weeks since Bruce went, inability to make a decision seems to cost us every season.

I'm blindly hoping that the delay is due to negotiating a settlement, or doing the gentlemanly thing and waiting until after Lincoln game this weekend. If it's not, and we are simply carrying on as before then we should be worrying. 

Guest Ferkorf
Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Yeah there are much worse managers than Monk and Rowett out there. Be decent appointments but personally won’t get me as excited and optimistic as Cowley would have done. 

After the last 7 weeks I'm not going to hold my breath for anything lol

Although my sky bet account now looks like a Bingo card with the amount of managers I've bet on.

Only Bloody Bullen that I haven't