Cowleys get them in

https://www.google.com/amp/s/footballleagueworld.co.uk/so-blatantly-wrong-danny-cowley-speaks-out-about-sheffield-wednesday-speculation/amp/

What I find odd is that instead of ruling out any interest he complains about journos line of questioning. 

If there was nowt in it why not just categorically rule himself out as he did with Huddersfield? 

I was in Lincoln today.

I called at the new training ground opposite RAF Scampton (well the burger van bang opposite)

The Cowleys were there taking training, not in the burger van, in the ground opposite.

It looked like they were trying out a 4-3-3 formation. I watched for 10 minutes then left.

That's all.

I could hardly shout out ay up Danny a tha comin to Hillsboro' could I? 4-3-3 though, it's a sign.

So if we did approach them, do we think they would turn us down too? Just like they did Huddersfield?

Because if that is the case...he isn't making it clear. He's not flat out stating he isn't interested. He could easily say that he isn't...as he has done openly with Huddersfield. But he's just spouting the usual managers line of not heard anything, no contact.

I think he/they will live to regret it by turning down bigger jobs. 

If Lincoln pick up injuries or hit bad form and they struggle. They may never get a better chance to change their lives.

26 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

Bullen at 7/1 looks like a missed opportunity to lump on...

I've backed him twice now, once at 12's and just now at 6's.

He prob will go odds on again in a day or two. Then another cashout decision

They just keep giving me money..fooookin nutters dem der bookies.

lol

48 minutes ago, striker said:

Dont think that's the issue, think it's more likely a managed exit so as not to disrupt the 2 games lincoln have this week. Hopefully more news after their game on Saturday 

There would literally be no point approaching/appointing him before Saturday as we have a free weekend. It would make sense for him to stay at Lincoln for the Wycombe game then discuss any possible move here afterwards. TBH as long as Bullen doesn’t get it, I don’t really care who else we get.