Cowleys get them in

6 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Nervous tug on the zipper on his top.

Body language expert me.

Some truth in that, unconscious concealment, the same way as touching his neck to appear casual. Immediately unzipping when talking about the squad, a subject he's more comfortable discussing. 

My interpretation is that he is keen to talk, but all parties agreed not until after Saturday's game. Fair enough given they've had 2 games this week, DC probably not in country and rather more optimistic having seen that, we may see some action after their next game. 

Edited by striker

4 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

Scratched his nose, then scratched his cheek...  If I was playing poker with him I'd raise him.

His comment about sticking to the official lines and there being 3 parties involved was odd.

3 parties involved? In what context did he say that? 

Guest Ferkorf

After watching that I just genuinely get the feeling wednesday haven't shown any interest whatsoever. Some guy made it up on twitter (probably dotty).

Sky wanted some more money on the betting so added some fake news...

Nothing to see here anymore unfortunately back to the drawing board

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Stop flippingaround DC and pay the compo. Get it sorted ASAP. Where the hell do those idiots at sky get the “advanced talks” from. Bunch of tw@ts. 

Dont think that's the issue, think it's more likely a managed exit so as not to disrupt the 2 games lincoln have this week. Hopefully more news after their game on Saturday 

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

3 parties involved? In what context did he say that? 

It came out of nowhere really, not in line with what he had been saying. 

He was saying it frustrates him when people come up with untrue stories and sell them like they're gospel.  Then he said (this isn't word for word) "i wish I could tell you what was really going on but there's 3 parties involved and i have to stick to the line"

• Thanks 1

The thing is, if the deal hasn’t been done, he’s not gonna come out and say “yeah we’re talking to Wednesday about the job there” is he. It’s all gonna be I’m concentrating on Lincoln etc until any deal is done.

but then that there’s been no contact comment has confused me now :duntmatter:

6 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

After watching that I just genuinely get the feeling wednesday haven't shown any interest whatsoever. Some guy made it up on twitter (probably dotty).

Sky wanted some more money on the betting so added some fake news...

Nothing to see here anymore unfortunately back to the drawing board

Yep and we will end up with Pulis or even worse Bullen.