Cowleys get them in

5 minutes ago, OwlInCardiff said:

Is that a good sign? Not turning up at the press conference?

It's all going perfectly to plan. Also i mean they could just be at Neils nonsense pottery shop helping Neil escape from an attempted kidnapping by Santi Cazorla, fun times!

excellent.gif

• Like 3

He also said he can't put the rumours to bed, the press always seems to know more than he does, all he can do is concentrate on where is focus is (or words to that effect). 

I'm choosing to believe this means DC is still wrangling with the release fee before approaching manager and Cowley is just saying he personally hasn't been approached.

Glass half full.

3 minutes ago, bigrbuk said:

He also said he can't put the rumours to bed, the press always seems to know more than he does, all he can do is concentrate on where is focus is (or words to that effect). 

I'm choosing to believe this means DC is still wrangling with the release fee before approaching manager and Cowley is just saying he personally hasn't been approached.

Glass half full.

Pretty much spot on. 

Just now, wednesdaywizard said:

Scratched his nose, then scratched his cheek...  If I was playing poker with him I'd raise him.

His comment about sticking to the official lines and there being 3 parties involved was odd.

Yeah, that was interesting. There is something going on for sure. I'll stick with my previous guess. Pay the release money DC, keep wages relatively low with big bonus for performance.

Just now, bigrbuk said:

Yeah, that was interesting. There is something going on for sure. I'll stick with my previous guess. Pay the release money DC, keep wages relatively low with big bonus for performance.

Spot on, and the same deal for players, if only.