Cowleys get them in

2 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I’ve always thought the Wednesday manager job is one of the biggest there is. It takes a big name and a big character to manage this club and these types have always done better here.

Over the years, I’ve seen this job here eaten many manager up. If it is the Cowleys, they will have my full support but I reiterate it is a big risk and it will be a massive step up for them. 

It's about the 29th biggest job in English football. At the moment that is. 

5 minutes ago, S26 Owl said:

If they do come they need to be given 3 years and they wont get the time needed. If i was them I wouldnt leave, id wait for a more stable job and they shouldve took west brom if theyre considering us

Why won't they get 3 years. 

Chansiri dint want to sack Carlos or Jos.

One thing he int is trigger happy.

Reckon it's actually one of our best selling points, not getting the boot after 20 games!

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.

3 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

“I can imagine the conversation. 

Cowley. Hey I'd like to introduce myself I'm your new manager. 

Nando.. Who are you?? 

I'm a former PE teacher that managed a div 1 team. 

Nando... Oh (shrugs shoulders)”

Some of the maddest scary half sadistic  Nutjobs I’ve met in a lifetime in education were PE teachers - Nando better get his poo together if Lincoln’s answer to the Kray twins are on their way   #justsaying 

Lincoln's answer to the Kray Twins?

lol

When did Lincoln City become an organised crime syndicate? Are you suggesting they've been fixing matches with menaces? If so, I'm in...

• Haha 2