Craig enock

Chansiri needs help

We desperately need someone to run our club on a day to day basis , someone like a nicola cortese who used to run Southampton, I feel chansiri is trying to do too much , we lack a clear identity on the football side of the business.  And we dont seem to be making much improvement in the corporate side of things either .. I really respect chansiri but we are going stale imo

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 6
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Before Bullen took over the caretaker manager role there were 4 people involved.

There is now one.

I think he needs help first.

1 minute ago, Craig enock said:

We desperately need someone to run our club on a day to day basis , someone like a nicola cortese who used to run Southampton, I feel chansiri is trying to do too much , we lack a clear identity on the football side of the business.  And we dont seem to be making much improvement in the corporate side of things either .. I really respect chansiri but we are going stale imo

I think he needs someone like you lol 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

I think he needs someone like you lol 

Lol

Tbh  I think DC has felt really let down by Bruce and its hurt him.he gave Bruce all the time he asked for before coming back to football and then jumped ship at 1st opportunity. 

This boyhood club don't wash with me as he is hated there by Newcastle fans and probably sacked before Christmas. DC maybe thinking yes I'll give it another go to find the right person for job which is why its taking time. 

Me personally as life long owl wouldn't want to manage us,reason is I couldn't guarantee success and would rather loved as an owl than hated.

I'm sure they'll be a decision soon and the international break could be it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

Tbh  I think DC has felt really let down by Bruce and its hurt him.he gave Bruce all the time he asked for before coming back to football and then jumped ship at 1st opportunity. 

This boyhood club don't wash with me as he is hated there by Newcastle fans and probably sacked before Christmas. DC maybe thinking yes I'll give it another go to find the right person for job which is why its taking time. 

Me personally as life long owl wouldn't want to manage us,reason is I couldn't guarantee success and would rather loved as an owl than hated.

I'm sure they'll be a decision soon and the international break could be it

He must have somebody in mind, he can't leave Bullen doing the work of what was 4 men pre season. (three Steves and Bully)

• Agree 2

I'd be amazed if we didn't see either a new manager or a proper coaching set up appointed in the international break. 

• Agree 3

does chansiri have a plan though? beyond relying on the same leeching agent(s) that have failed him so far

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

he can't leave Bullen doing the work of what was 4 men pre season. (three Steves and Bully)

It' makes sense if you think the less people employed by the club  won't need to exit by,  1... the Leppings Lane end and  2... people cluttering up the Penistone road... . 

Edited by owls-swfc
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, waynecoyne14 said:

does chansiri have a plan though? beyond relying on the same leeching agent(s) that have failed him so far

If I was a billionaire and took over Wednesday, 1st thing I'd do is sack them agents and get new 1s in

25 minutes ago, Craig enock said:

I think the OP is referring more to the operation upstairs at the club as the fella at Southampton he quoted was their Executive Chairman following his brokering of the deal to buy the club.  Amadeu Paixao is probably the closest thing we have to him.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Does anyone know why Katrien left?

Tbf she was doing well here too.

4 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

If I was a billionaire and took over Wednesday, 1st thing I'd do is sack them agents and get new 1s in

If I was a billionaire I wouldn't touch a football club with a barge pole.

I'd buy a super de luxe box though.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

She’s just given birth to triplets, all boys, Morgan, Nando and Dave.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I thought she was pushed rather than left, I could be wrong though.

Just now, Dronfield Blue said:

If I was a billionaire I wouldn't touch a football club with a barge pole.

I'd buy a super de luxe box though.

You'd have no money left then if it's at Hillsborough :biggrin:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Probably felt the love towards her from the fanbase, or lack of haha

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

She’s just given birth to triplets, all boys, Morgan, Nando and Dave.

Got 700k for 1 of them too.now that's not bad