Chansiri needs help

We desperately need someone to run our club on a day to day basis , someone like a nicola cortese who used to run Southampton, I feel chansiri is trying to do too much , we lack a clear identity on the football side of the business.  And we dont seem to be making much improvement in the corporate side of things either .. I really respect chansiri but we are going stale imo

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Craig enock said:

We desperately need someone to run our club on a day to day basis , someone like a nicola cortese who used to run Southampton, I feel chansiri is trying to do too much , we lack a clear identity on the football side of the business.  And we dont seem to be making much improvement in the corporate side of things either .. I really respect chansiri but we are going stale imo

I think he needs someone like you lol 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

Tbh  I think DC has felt really let down by Bruce and its hurt him.he gave Bruce all the time he asked for before coming back to football and then jumped ship at 1st opportunity. 

This boyhood club don't wash with me as he is hated there by Newcastle fans and probably sacked before Christmas. DC maybe thinking yes I'll give it another go to find the right person for job which is why its taking time. 

Me personally as life long owl wouldn't want to manage us,reason is I couldn't guarantee success and would rather loved as an owl than hated.

I'm sure they'll be a decision soon and the international break could be it

He must have somebody in mind, he can't leave Bullen doing the work of what was 4 men pre season. (three Steves and Bully)

7 minutes ago, Dronfield Blue said:

he can't leave Bullen doing the work of what was 4 men pre season. (three Steves and Bully)

It' makes sense if you think the less people employed by the club  won't need to exit by,  1... the Leppings Lane end and  2... people cluttering up the Penistone road... . 

Edited by owls-swfc
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Craig enock said:

I think the OP is referring more to the operation upstairs at the club as the fella at Southampton he quoted was their Executive Chairman following his brokering of the deal to buy the club.  Amadeu Paixao is probably the closest thing we have to him.

5 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Does anyone know why Katrien left?

Probably felt the love towards her from the fanbase, or lack of haha

Guest Bulgaria
12 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

Does anyone know why Katrien left?

I refused to return to Sheffield, so she hopped on a wizz air flight to Bulgaria.

She is squatting mosquitoes as I speak.

She says hi.

5 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

A friend of us who is a dingle has told us that stendal is about to resign after an approach from another championship club.ive taken that with s big pinch of salt as I don't think it would be us and would we want him

Not done that well in the Championship has he? Mind, we have better players.

He would not be my choice.