7 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Just said we had to sell ground re-similar to bury to raise funds cos we are skint.

No mention  of the real reason.

Ya know summat, that view is held by fans of teams in and around bbc Sheffields broadcast area, just a lazy view point, just gives em more ammo to talk cack. 

Find it quite amusing actually, that they don't/won't look for or at why Chansiri bought the stadium. 

Bless em. 

1 hour ago, sherlyegg said:

Just said we had to sell ground re-similar to bury to raise funds cos we are skint.

No mention  of the real reason.

Just said where?

On the sport web page in a Bury/Bolton piece is this:

Away from Bury and Bolton, the sale of stadiums by Derby County, Sheffield Wednesday, Aston Villa and Reading to help them comply with spending rules in the Championship have also provided cause for concern.

Doesn't says we are skint at all. And even brackets us with Premier league Villa.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, djorkaeff said:

The bbc just make anything up to fit their agenda. 

Ignore them and  any news about our ground. 

They ignore the marxist coup and cry as Bojo stops 4 days of trying to overturn the referendum. 

Away from Bury and Bolton, the sale of stadiums by Derby County, Sheffield Wednesday, Aston Villa and Reading to help them comply with spending rules in the Championship have also provided cause for concern.

^^^^ From the Beeb.

If we didnt sell the ground to help comply with spending rules as the Beeb suggest, then why did we sell it?

1 hour ago, horny owl said:

No interest in what those corrupt scum at the BBC say

couldn't agree more , it upsets me when football clubs fold. but I wish the bbc folds and get shut down ,id even buy a decent bottle and laugh myself silly . I have to pay £155 to these idiots for something I never watch ,I don't even watch match of the day. 

30 minutes ago, djorkaeff said:

They ignore the marxist coup and cry as Bojo stops 4 days of trying to overturn the referendum. 

I would not wish to hear the details of your own agenda, judging by these comments.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Tamworthowl said:

^^^^ From the Beeb.

If we didnt sell the ground to help comply with spending rules as the Beeb suggest, then why did we sell it?

It's obvious isn't it?  DC did this purely to wee wee off Steve Gibson. 

1 hour ago, djorkaeff said:

Thanks for valuable input Mr Rees-Mogg, as you are actually the man in charge anyway because Boris is there as a cuddly fall guy till the crap comes out and you can step out of the shadows and claim your rightful dominion.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Stoop said:

Another example of people commenting on something they no f*** all about

The stadium sale was to release funds to avoid ffp sanctions. Simple as that

I'm glad I don't no(sic) about anything otherwise I'd think that this was a serious thread

1 hour ago, djorkaeff said:

If Adolf Hitler was here today !.

Re read your post and tell us again about making up agendas.