Takeover?

3 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

many ex-pros have said is unsettling for players, no matter how many experts on owlstalk say it shouldn’t matter 

I would imagine Bruce fuckingoff like he did was far more unsettling than Bullen being in charge of the team in the aftermath.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mister Soul said:

At best this is an ill considered op!

feels like an attempt to destabilise the fan base.

Everyone is allowed an opinion but jeeez

This fanbase doesn’t take much to be ‘destabilised’ though does it haha

SB left to manage his boyhood club, Premier League football, better financial clout with a massive potential.

LB is doing a good job ATM so why change things, they may have an agreement in place that they will review the situation after a certain amount of games or a certain date.

Too many bv115h1t conspiracy theories on here at present, FFS just enjoy supporting the club and leave the running of the club to the man in charge, he's made a few mistakes but is doing fine.

Think more likely if a take-over is imminent that Bullen would be given the job on a very short term contract say until end of the season.
If someone is going to pay £100m or whatever for the club then not going to balked at £250,000 to sack the coach as soon as they take over.

Nothing should surprise you in football but doubt we are getting taken over.

Guest Kameron

Lets hope so but lets also hope the next owner(s) do a much better job than the current owner(s).  Chansiri and co have been a complete disaster, leaving a part time estate agent to go with things is the icing on the cake for me.  We are going nowhere under the current set up.

Yes there's definitely some substance in this :rolleyes: I can't see DC, who has been overly loyal to previous managers giving Lee Bullen who's served the club well for years a chance to stake his claim for the managers job, not going to happen, it must be down to a takeover :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Hirst_is_god said:

Probably another 50 odd negs coming my way for this.....

I have no intention of neging you,

but where do you get your information from?

Did you wake up this morning decide you were fed up of hearing about Brexit so let’s start a wind up on Owlstalk.

Where is the evidence that the club is being sold?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howards back said:

Where is the information about this takeover you are talking about?

1 hour ago, StudentOwl said:

No, not "obviously"... where on Earth did you pull this from? lol

9 minutes ago, outlaw pete said:

I have no intention of neging you,

but where do you get your information from?

Did you wake up this morning decide you were fed up of hearing about Brexit so let’s start a wind up on Owlstalk.

Where is the evidence that the club is being sold?

tumblr_b2aeabb027a23809fd646826c9c92193_92c2a8ff_400.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, bigdan2003 said:

I’m no expert. But I’d find it hard to believe that someone would pay 60 million for the stadium to then sell it all a couple months later. 

I think there is a 1 in a million chance of DC selling up.  However, according to the accounts, we're not due any actual money until the next financial year.