Put in some fantastic tackles. 

Maybe the Hillsborough crowd will now get the fizz off his back? 

• Agree 1

Still awful going forward but he's won me over defensively. That last ditch tackle/block in the second half was brilliant.

3 hours ago, mark.flem said:

Still awful going forward but he's won me over defensively. That last ditch tackle/block in the second half was brilliant.

Was watching sky sports news as I'm stuck in a little crap hole in the North West known as barrow in furness. 

I think the only thing of note they mentioned in the first half was a fantastic cross put in by fox. That Jordan met with a tame header. 

Says it all really, sounded a poor game, as most ames against local teams tend to end up. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Was never that  bad anyway . Probably better now he isn’t getting booed by our half wit so called fans 

Edited by james o connor

From reading the SWFC tweets during the match it seems like he had a good game.

8 hours ago, Wimborneowl902 said:

Time will tell when he’s comes up against the likes of Leeds, Fulham, West Brom and Derby. 

Generic statement #2 section B. 

“We haven’t played anyone decent yet, wait till we play :- insert usual household name team.

9 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Slated him when played poorly, so time pay something back 

Well done you sounded best player on pitch tonight 

“Sounded best player”

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mark.flem said:

Some of the balls he put in last night were brilliant??

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

Not the best IMO, definitely in the top two along with Thorniley.

We'll regret not biting Sunderlands hand off, and release him on a free when his contract runs down.

Well run.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, torres said:

“Sounded best player”

Yep , acoustics are spot on, it's just the visual now !

10 hours ago, TINKERBELL said:

He might have sounded like t but if you were there you would know different. I think we’ve come to expect so little from him if he doesn’t make a mistake he gets man of the match. What summed him up for me in the second half he got the ball out wide with an ocean of space to drive into. Instead he jogged slowly forward looking back to see where his team mates were. He has improved, but we need seriously need an upgrade if we want to progress

• Agree 3

He was steady. Actually had our best chance of the second half with a header. Never going to be a star but performed ok.

Really glad that he is playing better.........................would still accept Sunderlands offer.

27 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Really glad that he is playing better.........................would still accept Sunderlands offer.

Hopefully Sunderland still interested in Jan and we can get a better replacement.

At the moment we can't afford to lose him,  our squad is thread bare tbh.

• Haha 1

There ought to be a section called: 

Morgan Fox - Wednesday fans repent .

Theres one of these threads every bloody week.

• Haha 1

have people forgot how good fox was under bruce?

this is no surprise to me to see fox have 3 decent games, needs a run in the side, decent full back for us, wish our fans would just have a day off slagging our own off, Bullen clearly the next one

2 hours ago, Doctor Duran said:

Hopefully Sunderland still interested in Jan and we can get a better replacement.

At the moment we can't afford to lose him,  our squad is thread bare tbh.

Were lacking a left back, I’ll give you that one, but the squad overall is nowhere near threadbare 

• Agree 1

Fox has actually got a really good cross on him, he hits the ball with pace and they have a bit of bend to take away from the keeper, lovely from a strikers point  of view. Would rather have one of these come off  than thiose horrible safe floaty things that are meat and drink for defenders.

In the past it has been his defending that has let him down, but he has definitely improved on this over the last 12 months.

I do think confidence is a big issue with Morgan.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, NYowl said:

Fox has actually got a really good cross on him, he hits the ball with pace and they have a bit of bend to take away from the keeper, lovely from a strikers point  of view. Would rather have one of these come off  than thiose horrible safe floaty things that are meat and drink for defenders.

In the past it has been his defending that has let him down, but he has definitely improved on this over the last 12 months.

I do think confidence is a big issue with Morgan.

So when will he be playing with full confidence because he’s been with us quite a while now ?