Jordan Rhodes

7 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Your team mate has just scored a 90th minute winner against a local rival all the team celebrate and he walks away ! Come on lad. Everyone wants you to come good.

There are plenty who would love him to fail. Sad that.

2 minutes ago, prowl said:

There are plenty who would love him to fail. Sad that.

I think that’s untrue.

I think there’s a lot that question what he offers, mostly down to his ability to hold the ball amd his mobility. Like they do Nuhiu, And others. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rogers said:

I think that’s untrue.

I think there’s a lot that question what he offers, mostly down to his ability to hold the ball amd his mobility. Like they do Nuhiu, And others. 

Inclined to agree. The odd one or two revel in seeing him fail but most are just utterly frustrated at what he continues to offer. After a positive pre-season there was hope that he might yet have a role to play. He just doesn't look like doing it and if he isn't looking like scoring his all-round game doesn't offer a great deal else.

1 minute ago, David1867 said:

We need to stop booing fox and start giving Rhodes dogs abuse with the hope that he sorts himself out! He's a disgrace especially after publicly stating that he enjoyed his time at Norwich. 

Yeah that’s the way to motivate one of our own players :duntmatter:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Jack the Hat
2 minutes ago, carlosfandango said:

He just walked away as everyone else celebrated. Must be an indication of his allegiance to the club, I feel he let himself down and all the supporters who are desperate for him to do well...only Jordan can answer this.

Did he have his thumbs up?

2 minutes ago, David1867 said:

We need to stop booing fox and start giving Rhodes dogs abuse with the hope that he sorts himself out! He's a disgrace especially after publicly stating that he enjoyed his time at Norwich. 

Why’s it a disgrace that he said he enjoyed his time at Norwich ?

4 minutes ago, David1867 said:

Does Rhodes strike you as the type or person who would respond well to that?

I fear it would be hugely detrimental.