Rotherham - V - Wednesday (League Cup) OMDT

4 minutes ago, Royal(owl)Artillery said:

When he came on against Luton it was like he was running in quick sand, what’s he going to do out wide tonight? Maybe behind a front two?

I don’t see how it can work well, but we’ll see I guess.

14 hours ago, noddyowl said:

I love football, but I hate how football has become. Shame on the rich elite getting richer while everyone else suffers. How can so few have so much while so many are expected to live off scraps??

Shame on the efl for their clearly incompetent fit and proper persons tests, therefore letting these charlatans run the club into the ground.

Shame on the efl for their ridiculous profit and sustainability and FFP rules. Clearly not having losses of up to however many bloody millions has helped Bury hasn't it?

Yet Sunderland are playing in the same division with chuffing parachute payments still rolling in! Cos that's fair! 

What a disgraceful situation. flipping working-mans game, my arse. It's reyt pissed me off this. Can't begin to imagine how their fans must feel. 

RIP Bury.

A sad mirror of society in general i'm afraid.

Let's see what Rhodes is made of. If he turns in his usual performance where he actively avoids the ball and Doesn't try an inch then take away his squad number and we may as well pay him off as a complete waste of space. 

J suspect FF is up to his old tricks 

Christmas has come early for him again 

17 minutes ago, A12owl said:

If we don't score 10 with 4 strikers on the pitch then I'm afraid Bullen will be getting some stick.:bullen:

Anybody know how near Rovrum's line up is to their normal one?

rotherham team exactly the same as there last league game. 

Curious line up, in attack at least. Not sure how 3 out-and-out centre forwards are going to fare playing alongside each other, or Murphy in a more disciplined midfield role. Either that or it’s a 4-4-2 with Winnall playing on the wing.

Agree with those pretty incredulous that FF still isn’t starting, I’d like to hear LBs explanation for that. 

Not overly pessimistic usually but with them playing their strongest side and us experimenting somewhat I can see them pinching it. 

31 minutes ago, trev said:

Well it's different....ill give him that.

Winnall has been playing midfield in a few times recently hasn't he? 

But still...strange line-up.

Could be a masterstroke!!

Masterstroke or someone who doesn't know what their doing. 

Really dont want to have a go at Bullen but just seems amateurish.

12 minutes ago, wiltonowl said:

Just a pint with a few Miller's in kimmy,they are glad Fessi isn't starting and believe they will have to much energy and physical stuff for us to beat them.

Glad I didn't stop for 2 pints I'm sure they would have gone on to say it's there year for the cup.

My call 2-1 Owls  after going 1 down.

My call 4-1 Rotherham after going a goal down lol

Guest gizowl
1 minute ago, paulrs said:

Curious line up, in attack at least. Not sure how 3 out-and-out centre forwards are going to fare playing alongside each other, or Murphy in a more disciplined midfield role. Either that or it’s a 4-4-2 with Winnall playing on the wing.

Agree with those pretty incredulous that FF still isn’t starting, I’d like to hear LBs explanation for that. 

Not overly pessimistic usually but with them playing their strongest side and us experimenting somewhat I can see them pinching it. 

I'm hoping the fact that Murphy is starting tonight is because FF will start on Saturday, if not someone has got to ask serious questions. 

Rhodes      Winnall      Murphy 

Nuhiu

Pellupesy    Luongo

Fox     Thorniley   Ramos    Iorfa

Dawson 

I could see them lining up like this.

:bullen:

Think Bullen has seen through Forestieri, and the shell of a footy player he now unfortunately is.

Shame for FF of course, I wish him all the best.

Just need the rest of our supporters now to realise this. He's an effective sub nowadays, not a starter, even in matches like tonight where other reserves get runs out.

15 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

My microwaves down so no chips tonight.

Had to go full on classy. Already got stuck into a bottle of Cotes De Gascogne. 

Cotes De Gascogne, a French red with Italian pasta, don't want to come across snobby but that's not right. What about a nice Valpolicella?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Weird to fit Nuhiu, Winnall and Rhodes into 1 team. Very weird. 

Hope Bullen has got this right, hope we don't slip up tonight, a good cup run will do us no harm, worried. 

Edited by debram
Spelling