Rotherham - V - Wednesday (League Cup) OMDT

7 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

9 changes and FF still doesn’t get a start. Really should have just served the 6 game ban and got it over with. 

Just now, Sticky belly said:

Somethings definitely not right with him, if he can’t make this team that’s for sure...

It's just odd he keeps being named on the bench, if he really had problems would he be on there? I guess it keeps him involved

8 minutes ago, David1867 said:

Ridiculous team selection from Bullen. it would be nice to think that he's actually wanting to win this game.

It's sending a fairly clear message that we're concentrating on the league already. Still bizarre that we're not giving Nando a run-out - it'd be interesting to see him on the left in a 4-3-3...

Just now, S36 OWL said:

Looks like 4-3-3 to me 

Can’t wait to see Nuhiu bombing down the wing.

In all seriousness it could be a very good tactic - he’s the typical ‘good feet for a bit man’ and has a trick in him. Is in no way quick but how many 6ft 7 bounding wingers do full backs face? It will be very awkward to defend against.

He’d be more effective out there than Winnall or Rhodes.

Guest gizowl
1 minute ago, jomaco said:

It's just odd he keeps being named on the bench, if he really had problems would he be on there? I guess it keeps him involved

Saving him for the final run in:rolleyes:

Just now, FlyingOwl said:

Can’t wait to see Nuhiu bombing down the wing.

In all seriousness it could be a very good tactic - he’s the typical ‘good feet for a bit man’ and has a trick in him. Is in no way quick but how many 6ft 7 bounding wingers do full backs face? It will be very awkward to defend against.

He’d be more effective out there than Winnall or Rhodes.

Rhodes and effective in the same sentence.

Sorry Jords...

Guest gizowl
Just now, pazowl55 said:

Winnall from the left handside of midfield it looks like to me.  Then ht sub for Forestieri.

Yes when we're behind again. Losing confidence in LB as each game goes by. 

Just a pint with a few Miller's in kimmy,they are glad Fessi isn't starting and believe they will have to much energy and physical stuff for us to beat them.

Glad I didn't stop for 2 pints I'm sure they would have gone on to say it's there year for the cup.

My call 2-1 Owls  after going 1 down.

Brilliant post!!!  When all's said and done the only thing left are the fans, feel for them today I really do.

Football sometimes makes my stomach turn, it's become vile in a lot of respects.