Rotherham - V - Wednesday (League Cup) OMDT

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

Aah, but were you playing with lads 20 years younger? They cheat, the run about too much.

The goalies were my age (mid 40s) but the rest of the outfielders were cheating by being mostly a) early 20s and b) skinny....

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

We are playing 4-4-2. 

It's a well known formation. 

Tbf, it was Nuhiu who nearly saved the day on Saturday. 

Nuhiu is best coming on as a sub to make probs for defences late on, not starting.  Foristieri must be feeling well peed off 

1 minute ago, S1Owl said:

Nuhiu is best coming on as a sub to make probs for defences late on, not starting.  Foristieri must be feeling well peed off 

I suspect that Nando will be starting on Saturday. 

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

With a striker on the wing, when we have two wingers on the bench.

make of that what you want.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

We have two wingers? 

Harris? 

Nando doesn't like to play on the left. 

I disagree with most of @room0035 posts, including in this thread, but you can't argue with Winnall out wide being a bit bizarre at best. Forestieri may not like it wide left but I doubt he likes being on the bench either and for us some of his best football has come from wide left with Nuhiu in the side.

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

We have two wingers? 

Harris? 

Nando doesn't like to play on the left. 

But he would be doing a better job than Winnall.

an out and out striker who scored goals if given the service that two wingers would give instead Bullen plays him on the wing.

If this is what we have to come this season, the bullen experiment is over time for a manager who knows what he's doing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Well... its like watching a  Jos 11 all over again...  when will we ever see the same attacking desire that destroyed Arsenal just a few years ago ?

all you Nuhui lovers ..if your here surely you realise now he aint the answer ffs shyte

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

I disagree with most of @room0035 posts, including in this thread, but you can't argue with Winnall out wide being a bit bizarre at best. Forestieri may not like it wide left but I doubt he likes being on the bench either and for us some of his best football has come from wide left with Nuhiu in the side.

Yeah, Winnall on the left is weird. 

Shoehorning players in for the sake of it. 

Who knows. Perhaps this is part of the issue with having a "caretaker" in charge. 

Trying to keep everyone happy.