Rotherham - V - Wednesday (League Cup) OMDT

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Are you a bit simple? 

You honestly moaning because Swansea are winning 3-0? 

Are you going to lament Leicester and Newcastle for being 0-0 right now? Or Bournemouth at home to Forest Green? 

No Leicester are playing a full strength team taking the cup seriously which is nice, Bournemouth have had 7 shots and only their keepers is keeping them in the game.

We get past Toy town tonight get a decent 3rd round tie, it brings money into the club and give other players game time. We have no proper formation and have not gone out to win.

Don't worry though Bullen will realise he has once again balls up with his selection then expect Fessi to come in and save the day.

Just now, room0035 said:

No Leicester are playing a full strength team taking the cup seriously which is nice, Bournemouth have had 7 shots and only their keepers is keeping them in the game.

We get past Toy town tonight get a decent 3rd round tie, it brings money into the club and give other players game time. We have no proper formation and have not gone out to win.

Don't worry though Bullen will realise he has once again balls up with his selection then expect Fessi to come in and save the day.

We are playing 4-4-2. 

It's a well known formation. 

Tbf, it was Nuhiu who nearly saved the day on Saturday. 

6 minutes ago, Dooogs said:

It's paywalled but there was a good Times article about Achilles ruptures last week: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/callum-hudson-odoi-may-never-regain-the-same-power-after-achilles-injury-dlmsvfjgh

I played my first outdoors game in a decade during the summer and I had random hip and knee soreness for a good 4-5 days after...

Aah, but were you playing with lads 20 years younger? They cheat, they run about too much.

Edited by theowlsman

Just now, Mr Mercury said:

Have you seen Everton’s team ? Full strength ....losing 1-0 

If Lincoln / Cowleys strike again that’s an unreal scalp tbh 

Cowleys are going to be a top top managers. Said it before but I would love us to go all out for them. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

We are playing 4-4-2. 

It's a well known formation. 

Tbf, it was Nuhiu who nearly saved the day on Saturday. 

With a striker on the wing, when we have two wingers on the bench.

make of that what you want.

• Like 1

Just now, room0035 said:

With a striker on the wing, when we have two wingers on the bench.

make of that what you want.

We have two wingers? 

Harris? 

Nando doesn't like to play on the left.