Rotherham - V - Wednesday (League Cup) OMDT

Just now, room0035 said:

Swansea 3-0 up after 24 minutes. That's what happens when you take shots on goal. 6 shots on target.

Then back to our game no goals, 1 shot and 33% of possession. Being out played by the 6 finger brigade.

Are you a bit simple? 

You honestly moaning because Swansea are winning 3-0? 

Are you going to lament Leicester and Newcastle for being 0-0 right now? Or Bournemouth at home to Forest Green? 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Good evening matchday threadsters. Just got back from playing football for the first time in 10 years, since I ruptured my achilles and advised never to play again.

Fecked I am, aching all over, especially my groin.

Anyhow, how are we doing? What is there I should know? 

Ta.

Looks like you were warming up with master Bates and Borner to hurt your groin.

lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Are you a bit simple? 

You honestly moaning because Swansea are winning 3-0? 

Are you going to lament Leicester and Newcastle for being 0-0 right now? Or Bournemouth at home to Forest Green? 

4-0 now 

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Good evening matchday threadsters. Just got back from playing football for the first time in 10 years, since I ruptured my achilles and advised never to play again.

Fecked I am, aching all over, especially my groin.

Anyhow, how are we doing? What is there I should know? 

Ta.

It's paywalled but there was a good Times article about Achilles ruptures last week: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/callum-hudson-odoi-may-never-regain-the-same-power-after-achilles-injury-dlmsvfjgh

I played my first outdoors game in a decade during the summer and I had random hip and knee soreness for a good 4-5 days after...

• Like 1

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

Tbf Swansea have had about 8 years in the Prem and have Baston who they paid £15M for and Andre Ayew still. 

One thing about Swansea, is they have a clear philosophy and hire managers on that basis. 

We do not. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

That walking football is vicious 

That’s what it was supposed to be. Over 35s walking football. But they ignored the rules, everyone was running and the ref wasn’t bothered. Was like a normal 5 a side. I’m fecked, I’ve been running about chasing shadows for an hour. 

Anyhow, on another matter Charlie, join the fishing thread in the Other Sports section.