Jump to content
Lord Snooty

Rotherham - V - Wednesday (League Cup) OMDT

Recommended Posts

Think Bullen has seen through Forestieri, and the shell of a footy player he now unfortunately is.

 

Shame for FF of course, I wish him all the best.

 

Just need the rest of our supporters now to realise this. He's an effective sub nowadays, not a starter, even in matches like tonight where other reserves get runs out.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

 

Proper posh!

 

I’m going the greasy kebab route with a few cans. 

 

 

Once ive found the bottom of this bottle ill be having a kebab too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

 

My microwaves down so no chips tonight.

 

Had to go full on classy. Already got stuck into a bottle of Cotes De Gascogne. 

Cotes De Gascogne, a French red with Italian pasta, don't want to come across snobby but that's not right. What about a nice Valpolicella?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Weird to fit Nuhiu, Winnall and Rhodes into 1 team. Very weird. 

Hope Bullen has got this right, hope we don't slip up tonight, a good cup run will do us no harm, worried. 

Edited by debram
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What a uninspiring, unbalanced side that is...

 

                          Dawson

 

          Bates.        Thorniley.       Fox

 

Iorfa.          Pelupessy.      Luongo.      Murphy. 

 

          Winnall.        Nuhiu.     Rhodes 

 

Maybe 3 at the back?? 

 

You can still freshen the team up, but I’m fed up of players being picked & playing out of position most weeks

                       

 

                                

 

 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ozymandias Owl said:

Maybe his previous injuries are being managed?

Could be, but just connect and let us know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

Rhodes      Winnall      Murphy 

                     Nuhiu

 

         Pellupesy    Luongo

 

Fox     Thorniley   Ramos    Iorfa

 

                     Dawson 

 

 

I could see them lining up like this.

 

:bullen:

Seriously hope not.

Struggle with 4 in midfield never mind only 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

What a uninspiring, unbalanced side that is...

 

                          Dawson

 

          Bates.        Thorniley.       Fox

 

Iorfa.          Pelupessy.      Luongo.      Murphy. 

 

          Winnall.        Nuhiu.     Rhodes 

 

Maybe 3 at the back?? 

 

You can still freshen the team up, but I’m fed up of players being picked & playing out of position most weeks

                       

 

                                

 

 

Scary, can't work out how they will ballance out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have got to the Lee bullen don t have a clue formation. We have lost the game before kick off.

 

the defence are going to be over worked tonight. Why was forestieri not sold if he has no intention of playing him

  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

We have got to the Lee bullen don t have a clue formation. We have lost the game before kick off.

 

the defence are going to be over worked tonight. Why was forestieri not sold if he has no intention of playing him

Hope I'm wrong but can't agree more. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there no ifollow commentary tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Think Bullen has seen through Forestieri, and the shell of a footy player he now unfortunately is.

 

Shame for FF of course, I wish him all the best.

 

Just need the rest of our supporters now to realise this. He's an effective sub nowadays, not a starter, even in matches like tonight where other reserves get runs out.

 

Not sure anyone can say that about FF when he hasn’t had a decent run in the first team for god knows how long.

 

If any of our players look a shell of their former selves it’s Rhodes and Winnall, and yet they’re starting. They’re also much less suited to playing 4-3-3. 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DIAMOND ...

 

Dawson

Iorfa    Bates   Thorniley    Fox

Pelupessy  

Murphy                 Luongo

Winnall

Nuhiu            Rhodes

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OwlInCardiff said:

Is there no ifollow commentary tonight?

There is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rev Owl said:

Cotes De Gascogne, a French red with Italian pasta, don't want to come across snobby but that's not right. What about a nice Valpolicella?

 

Knew id get found out on here. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like it’s going to be a very disjointed performance looking at the line up. We will see though.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strong lineup from Bullen tonight.

 

Some players need to take their chances tonight.  Especially our strikers.  

 

Hopefully a nice win coming up.  

  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Seriously hope not.

Struggle with 4 in midfield never mind only 2.

To many cooks....  This time Nuhiu is holding up the ball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, paulrs said:

 

Not sure anyone can say that about FF when he hasn’t had a decent run in the first team for god knows how long.

 

If any of our players look a shell of their former selves it’s Rhodes and Winnall, and yet they’re starting. They’re also much less suited to playing 4-3-3. 

What is the reason why he hasn't had a good run though? Cos hes more effective as a substitute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ozymandias Owl said:

To many cooks....  This time Nuhiu is holding up the ball. 

hope you're right pal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...